𝐇𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐞𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐲

𝘏𝘰𝘶𝘴𝘦𝘴 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘩𝘰𝘭𝘺☟𝙇𝙚𝙙 𝙕𝙚𝙥𝙥𝙚𝙡𝙞𝙣

𝘏𝘰𝘶𝘴𝘦𝘴 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘩𝘰𝘭𝘺

𝙇𝙚𝙙 𝙕𝙚𝙥𝙥𝙚𝙡𝙞𝙣

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆   。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

she pulled a slim cigratte from the odor compacted box, and allowed it to dangle customarily between her shaking index and pointer fingers.

"y'know i've never seen a bird almost as tall as percy," jimmy began, brianna furrowing her eyebrows at him with a smug grin.

she sighed, a fake sigh however, "oh well, i guess woman of 5' 8" don't exist in your world do they," she joked, poking her free finger at his chest which was covered in twirling, dripping hair.

his eyes shifted from regular to the back of his head so dilaberatly yet so quickly.

"what he's like 6' 5" or something? no no that's peter, i do know you're the same heigh as jonesy! even a bit taller than him," jimmy walked through his explanation, more so to himself than brianna.

"ah but you love my height, and i know you do," she wrapped her arms around his head, hanging on loosely. the smoke from the cigarette danced in the sky, stripping with ease for the two to watch and enjoy.

"i do, s'very," jimmy smirked, reaching behind him to grab her cigarette and to take a sensual drag, "alluring," he blew the leftover puff of the cigarette into her face, intently staring at her as she crinkled her nose with that common smirk she wore.

"how's my height alluring jimjam?" she chuckled, moving her head onto his flowing shoulder, shifting around helplessly as he strained and tensed himself up before relaxing.

"dunno' just is, i've never seen someone wear something like that with such confidence."

her eyes rolled and curled into a narrow gaze, her pupils becoming tinier by the second, soon fading into little dots. her breathing pattern flooded into a stiffening one, daggers flying out of her lips.

"something like that? the fuck is wrong with height jimmy? i don't see anything wrong with it? just say you never seen a woman wear her height with dignity and confidence," she shook her head in loud disapproval, stretching her legs off of the floor she pulled the ripped shirt over her shoulders, covering her chest.

"where are you going?" jimmy nodded, his drunk side pushing through the drugs.

"out, away from you, i need a smoke and a vodka," she snarled, slipping her toes into her noisy heels, her countless beads and cheap jewelry dangling, fighting for room on her neck, the bangles on her wrists bouncing with each step.

she was powerful. she could be heard from a mile away and people would know who it is.

in their minds she was just a girl who had sex with the band. did some coke with them, drank a few shots- well more like chugging down a bottle while the drummer cheered her on chanting millions of encouraging phrases as pounding his fist on the table.

the hot air from outside caressed her cheeks softer than any man could. the love making leaves greeted her with tidal rattles.

a small chuckle approached her mouth when she thought back to the empty hallways she had just strutted through, with no one in sight. no one there to comment on a girl in a ripped striped collared t shirt, her bottom half only covered by high waisted white panties, and high heels that could reach the sky.

her back slithered tirelessly onto the brick wall, the individual, handmade bricks massaging the tense balls deep within her skin.

her lips parted, allowing the small drags of ecstasy to escape into the wonders of the glistening navy blue sky that watched over her.

she gazed at the strands of her tousled raven hair, that seemed quite unkempt from her previous, activities.

she shrugged, not bothering to care if someone were to walk by and take another glance at her, and wonder to themself what on earth did she get into.

her eyes did the tango, in a circle however, at the sudden imagination of what vanessa was doing. john seemed very keen on keeping her, and everyone knew how john was with groupies.

she wouldn't mind though, john seemed fun to her, very personable man. except, not before a set that it, he was in survival mode at that point, just trying to get by.

now the only thing on her mind was that vodka.

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆   。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

a/n: i feel as if we don't see enough confident girls in fan fics who are tall or have stretch marks y'know? if i were tall i'd own that shit and just look down at every peasant who walked under me.