𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐜𝐡

𝘚𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘰𝘯 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘤𝘩☟︎𝘿𝙤𝙣𝙤𝙫𝙖𝙣

𝘚𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘰𝘯 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘤𝘩
☟︎
𝘿𝙤𝙣𝙤𝙫𝙖𝙣

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆   。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・

"i know who you are, pete. like you've said, i'm the girl that roger can't keep around," she chuckled mainly for herself to only keep her pride on the pedestal she felt she needed to keep it on. required too perhaps.

he chuckled as well, the strain of contagious laughter clearing impacting him and his usual stern demeanor that he seemed to have taken from so many other guitarists, "yeah, well, how's life? i know that isn't the worlds' best conversation starter, but it's a start right?" 

part of her appreciated the corny senses of his sentence in a friendly way, the other part of her was charmed by his courage to start a conversation with some girl she knew he must've judged countless times before this personal meet.

"i'm alright, getting by. how about yourself?" she returned the question, only being polite. besides, his voice sounded like a sounder dove, incredible.

he shrugged his shoulders, "well, there's some tension, obviously. but being in a band is like that. we're all brothers with an extremely rock relationship, that somehow works. we're filthy, dirty animals that somehow can come together and record while still maintaining wholesome laughter."

her eyes widened at his remarks, comments, statements. she never really heard someone with so much intelligence present in their speech, and frankly, it was beautiful to her. beautiful like blond curls that shimmer in the sunlight beautiful. 

"i get that, sort of like a dysfunctional family that can't be pulled apart."

he nodded, "exactly like that." he studied her, her outfit, her hair, her shoes, her expression that seemed to be the same as it was when he first approached her, "y'know i don't know why roger talks so much shit about you. you seem like you're a wonderful person, and i've barely been talking to you for more than what, five minutes?"

it hurt, most definitely. but he was sweet. with his little commentary on her character and all. but the part about roger backhandedly talking about her stung her heart to a great extent. it seemed every day he broke off pieces of her fragile soul, and now another one was on the floor. just like all the others before it.

he must've taken notice to her faltering expression, "m'sorry about the roger thing. he really is a prick. i don't get why birds love him like they do." maybe he thought bringing the man down would help make things better, but it really didn't.

she wanted to fight back, telling pete that he wasn't a prick. that it was just a disguise for his low self esteem. she knew about his 'mod' days. but she couldn't bring herself to lie to someone who was trying to be her friend. 

she knew deep down he was a prick. a complete beautiful rose with pricks sprinkled devilishly around it. she was attracted to his petals but the glistening delicacy only led her down a pit of thorns that prickled her skin with no idea of ending. he made her suffer, but the artistry he held in his carved face blurred away all insight she should've had on him. kept, on him. 

then she smirked at the broad nose man, "oh i'm sure you wish all the, g-birds went after you, right? because you're much better than roger." she giggled mindlessly, her eyebrows being treated subtly by her chipped fingernails.

he shook his head, laughter in the form of sunshine beaming through her squinted eyes, "oh no, i've got a wife actually, karen, she's um, actually, i don't know where she's headed now, but she's somewhere about here," his eyes scanned over the room and his confidence of her location piqued, then plummeted.

"oh well, i think it's sweet what you just said, though i'm sure you're not completely faithful." she chuckled, swigging down her glass of ginger ale, which she ordered mid conversation.

he shrugged his shoulders, not letting his eyes return to brianna until he caught view of his spouse, "it does get lonely, but i don't keep 'em around, i don't really want to build a family when m'touring, y'know?" the question was clearly more rhetorical, but she understood.

"yeah, can't say the same for robert though, the mans a family man through and through." 

pete finally snapped his sockets towards the untamed front man with the beastly stunning golden bounces, "yet look at him, only adoring his wife, how does one do that?"

"how does she stay with that?"

pete didn't reply, due to immense guilt. it crossed him multiple times that his wife at any given time could just pack up and leave. 

"i, um, i probably should just bite my tongue," brianna simply said, gulping down her drink once again, ready to pay as well for another one.

"yeah, i should to, but-"

the rose had decided to make his way over towards the conversing pair of loud mouths. his cheekbones never look so defined, and his chest never appeared to be so vast. he wore a simple suit, probably tailored just for him and his dimensions. she always thought he had a nice waist.

"roger, have you by any chance seen karen?" pete asked him, not bothering to say hello or welcome.

roger shook his head plainly, clearly disinterested, "no, she's probably in the toilets or powdering that nose of hers-"

"alright i'm off, bye bri, nice to finally have a real conversation with you love," pete nodded towards the girl, who didn't dare let the glass cup leave her lips until roger finally decided to leave her.

her eyes followed pete as he calmly walked away, a storm raiding beneath his feet, during his steps. it waited, it pondered. mainly about whether it should release on the tarzan curled man or not.

"so, why'd you come over here, roger."

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆   。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・