Chapter 14~ "I'm done with you!"

A/N Hey mates and new mates! Welcome to a new chapter today. Just so you know most of these OCs are not mine! They belong to "Rosyclozy". I do have my own OCs in here but I'll tell you which ones are mine. These characters are from her hit series "The music freaks". Don't get mad or rage at me in the comments just because you dont like the ships. If you dont support or hate the LGBTQ+ community then please leave. Now that I cleared the air, sit back and relax and enjoy the chapter! Popcorn? 🍿
❤🧡💛💚💙💜❤🧡💛💚💙💜❤🧡💛

Jake's POV

I looked over and saw..........

Zander?! "Z-Zander! What are you doing here?" I said nervously he walked over and sat next to me. "Well I saw the fight and I saw you run outside so I decided to follow you." He said. I nervously laughed "How did you know I would be here?" I asked "because only you, Henry and me know this place so it reminds you of him." He answerd. "How do you know all this." He tilted his head and chuckled. "I've knew you and Henry ever sence we were kids! You would think I would've figure you two out by know?" He said.

I laughed. "So why'd you fight him?" He asked looking over. "Well he punch my best friend...so I got angry and well..the rest is history..." I said looking down. I heard Zander scoot over to me and hug me. I was surprised. I slightly blushed as I hugged him back. After the hug he then slapped me. Hard. "Ow! What was that for!?" I said while rubbing the place where he slapped me.

"I comfort you and punished you." He said with a straight face. I then checked, "huh your so FuNnY Zander~" I said in a flirty joking voice. I saw Zander's face go red. "S-Shut up you Goon!" He said as he quickly looked away as I just laughed.

"Ha! Zander I'm just mess'n with you!" I then ruffled his hair as his blush starts to fade away. "I-I knew that..." Zander studded. We talked for awhile as we become more like friends then acquaintances.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Meanwhile

-----------------------------------------------------------

                   Henry's POV

First thing I felt was pain on the back of my head. Next thing I heard was muffled voices. I tried to sit up but I couldn't my head hurt to much. I opened my eyes and saw alot of people in the room. I saw Drew,Milly, that Hailey girl, Daisy, Sadie, and even Riley. Drew ran over and said. "Henry! You need to lay down! The nurse said you need to relax!" He pushed me down with his arms.

"W-wheres Jake?" I asked. I saw Riley roll his eyes, he looked really pissed. "Idk! I saw him run off! You would've never been hurt if he would've listened to me!" He yelled. I looked away then said "what about Laim?" Daisy had  hesitant look on her face. "Well he went to the principal's office and when you when unconscious, I went to the bathroom and saw his mom dragging him out of the school. I dont know about you but his mom gave me weird vibes..."

That Hailey girl looked over at Daisy. "Why do you say that?" Daisy looked over and said "I dont know just the way his mother acts...I dont really like her..." That caught me off guard. Daisy likes literally everyone, even Zoey and Lia. So for her to say she doesn't like someone that's must be a really big red flag. "Maybe his mom is just really mad at him and not being herself?" Milly said I kinda agreed with her. I mean com'on she just learned her son just punched a kid, and got into a fight with another kid all in the same day. She's not just going to come to him with open arms.

"Yeah I know but pulling her son out of the school by his arm smiling like a maniac? I dont know about you but that's kinda weird..." Daisy said ok that's weird. Who in hell does that? "Well theres nothing we could do now . All we could do is hope Liam's mom isn't a fucking psychopath or something..." Riley said putting his hands in his pants's pockets.