Chapter 9~ oh how things change~

A/N hey mate and new mate! Welcome back to another chapter! Ok sooooooooo most of the OCs in here are not my OCs. They belong to "Rosyclozy." There are OCs in here that are mine, but I will tell you which ones are mine. Most of these OCs are from Rosy's hit series "The music freaks." Dont get mad at me or rage at me in the comments, just because you dont like the ships. Now that I cleared the air sit back and relax and enjoy the chapter! Popcorn? 🍿 (question of the day who's better at cooking? Mom or dad?)
-----------------------------------------------------------

    It's been 3 years since me and Henry started bullying Zander and Hailey. I feel like shit for doing that to them. I-I I JUST WANTED TO FIT IN OK!? I was always a nobody but until me and Henry started to hang out with Drew and Laim. Me, Henry, and Milly reunited once we learned Milly went to our high school, but we all went our separate ways. She knew me and Henry bullied Zander and Hailey, but I guess she didn't care because she still loves us?

   I'm so sorry Zander...I just wish I'll be able to win your trust back...
                      Jake's POV

    I was at the front of the music room, debating if I'm actually going to walk in there. I grabbed the door nob and opened the door. I walked in to see Milly and Zander fighting about something. "Uhhh, is THIS the music club?" I asked. Hailey looked over and glared at me. "What are you doing here!? Are you lost or something?" She asked being sarcastic.

   Milly looked over and smiled. "Hey Jake!" She said. Everyone looked over in suprised. "Y-you know this goon!?" Zander practically yelled. "Yeah he's my older brother!" I smiled. "Hi Milly!" I said waving my hand. "Ugh whatever what are you even doing here." Zander said putting his hand on  his hip.

   "I came here because I'm going to try out for the music club!" Everyone smiled except Zander. "FINALLY we were waiting for someone to try out." Said a boy with head phones around his neck. "No no no no no not him! Hailey dont tell me your considering this!" Zander said. Hailey looked away like she was considering this. Zander was quiet for a minute. "I'm going to the bathroom!" Zander yelled and ran out the door.

  "Zander wait!" Said a boy with very faded orange hair, and a red scarf loosely tied around his neck. 'man he really hates my guts...' I though in my mind.
-----------------------------------------------------------

A/N ok I'm tooo lazy to write this part but basically Jake gets into the music club. Ok back to the story

Time skip

After school

-----------------------------------------------------------

                       Jake's POV

   I was walking out the door when I heard sobbing. I walked to a door and saw Sadie!? She-She crying!? "S-Sadie..are you ok?" I asked walked over to her and sat down next to her.
"Sadie what's wrong?" I asked sweetly.
"Nothing..." she gave me a cold blank stare. "Just..just go away please..." she said pushing her head into her knees. I did as she asked and walked out.

  Huh I wonder what happened. I walked out of the school and saw my brother Riley. (A/N ok soooo Riley is supposed to be a year older the Jake but I'm ganna change it to where there the same age. ) I walked up to Riley and hugged him from behind. "Hey Riley!" I said. He pushed me off and just said. "I dont like hugs." And started walking.

  I catched up to him and up to him and asked. "Hey so how was school!?" He looked away and said. "I dont want to talk about it..." "but why-?" "I SAID I DONT WANNA TALK ABOUT IT!!!" Riley ran off and was just frozen. 'First Sadie now Riley? Am I missing something?' I though as I was walking away towards my house.