Chapter 12~ "Leave...him...ALONE!"

A/N Hey mates and new mates! Welcome to a new chapter today. Just so you know most of these OCs are not mine! They belong to "Rosyclozy". I do have my own OCs in here but I'll tell you which ones are mine. These characters are from her hit series "The music freaks". Don't get mad or rage at me in the comments just because you dont like the ships. If you dont support or hate the LGBTQ+ community then please leave. Now that I cleared the air, sit back and relax and enjoy the chapter! Popcorn? 🍿
❤🧡💛💚💙💜❤🧡💛💚💙💜❤🧡💛

                     Henry's POV

  FINALLYYYYYYYYYYY THE LAST DAY OF THE WEEK! I HAD SO MUCH TESTS I DIDN'T STUDY FOR AND I'LL PROBABLY FAIL ALL MY CLASSES! YAY! I walk down the hall to where my locker was at. I opened it and I grabbed my book. History was the easiest class so it's my favorite. I shoved the book in my backpack and I was on my way, welllllll I thought I was.

  I heard someone call my name. It was Laim? Laim ran over to me with a angry look on his face. I was confused. "Uhh, Laim what do you-" "ok so there is this rumor going around saying your gay. Henry is it true?" I froze well I mean isn't it obvious, I'll just tell him he's my second best friend after all! I know he wouldn't care. "Laim com'on isn't obvious? Of course I am! But I know you wouldn't care..right?"

   There was silence in the hallway then Laim said. "Fag..." h-huh? "E-exuse me?" I said ok hold it in Henry dont be a crybaby. "You heard me! Fag! Were not friends anymore!" He then pushed me to the ground as I began to sob. Laim then chuckled and then tried to punch me, when someone said. "HEY! LEAVE HIM ALONE!"  We both looked over and saw uh, who's this girl? The girl had darkish greenish hair, black eyes, striped shrit and boots.

  "I SAID LEAVE HIM ALONE BEFORE I CALL THE TEACHER!"  She yelled that probably made Laim scared so he ran away. The girl ran over "omg! Are you ok?!" She yelled as she helps me up. "Yeah I'm fine but who are you?" I asked grabbing her hand. "My names Hailey! What's yours?" "Henry!" I said back she had a look on her face.

  "Ohhhh I know you! Jake and Milly always talks about you!" I smile as I now Milly hasn't forgot about me. "O-oh I never knew that anyway I should get to class I'll see you later!" I wave goodbye and she did too. I ran to miss J's class knowing I was late. "Henry Lost your late detention." Miss J said as I walk though the door and sat in my seat. We then talked about some dude or something.

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Time skip after school

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

                      Liam's POV

   Ok ok ok I know I know I know your all mad at me and I get it. I mean I did call Henry a fag and made him cry BUT I HAD TO OK!? You see I was protecting Henry from my mother. You may be asking 'why is that?' Well my mom is sick and crazy and she's really REALLY homophobic. No wonder dad left also she says I'll "understand" one day.

   No I don't hate gay people it's just that, I dont want my mom to find out that I'm friends with one. God knows what should do. I walk out of the school to where my mom's at. I get in the car and she looks at me. "Oh, hunny what did I tell you about your hair?" She then fixes my hair from my normal style to making me look like Drew's hair.

  "See? Much bettter!" Wow criticizing how I like my hair some mother she is. She starts up the car and I look out the window when I got a text from Jake. I opened it and I could tell he was mad. Shit.