6

*Perry POV*

"If you have nowhere to stay, you can stay with me if you'd like. I mean I need to take care of you. Since your pregnant and all."

"I would love that, thank you," I say smiling

We get back to doofs apartment. Over time we get closer. A month goes by and doof asks me to be his boyfriend. I gladly accept and we start dating.

*months later*

I wake up out of bed and go on with my day. I'm so thankful for doof without him I'd still be homeless and alone. I finally found the one I love. It becomes late now and doof told me to stay in our room for the rest of the day. I start to get hungry and ask doof if I could come out of the room.

"Almost, one second... You can come out now."

I open the door to find a candlelight picnic on the balcony. I gasp and run to hug doof.

"I hope you like it," doof says shyly

"Of course I love it so much, thank you."

I give him a big kiss and we sit down. After we finish eating we stargaze. I never realized how beautiful the stars were until now.

"I love you doof" I say

"I love you too Perry"

After we were done star-gazing we talk for a bit more. I'm dreading cleaning this up. Until I see doof get up and turn on the radio player. He puts his hand out for me to grab and asks..
"May I have this dance, Perry?" Doof asks

"Of course," I say, grabbing his hand

We dance in the moonlight for what feels like hours. Doof has the best view in the world. I turn around and stare at the moon when I turn around and see doof on one knee.