4

*Doof POV*

The smooch sent shivers down my body. Perry swerves away

"Oh poop, I'm sorry I shouldn't have done that" Perry chattered

Perry looked down in embarrassment. I cupped his cheek with my hand and said

"It's okay, i- I love you Perry"

Tears start to well up in my eyes. Perry's as well. We are both sobbing uncontrollably until Perry kisses me again. I know what this means.

"I love you too doof" Perry mutters out

I smile as I've never smiled before. This is pure bliss. The next morning I wake up next to Perry. I sneak out of the room, trying not to wake Perry up. I walk to my room and put on my signature white lab coat. I walk to the living room and think. ' you know what I should do, I should get Perry's favorite breakfast and surprise him' I walk out the door and into my car.

*Perry POV*

I wake up to see my empty bed. ' Where is doof' I wonder. I jump up on my feet and check the whole apartment. I check the kitchen and see he left me a note saying he will be gone for a little bit. I plop down on the couch and watch some t.v. Until I hear a loud bang from the front door. I rush to see what or who it is.

"Major monogram, what are you doing here sir"

" you didn't respond for a couple of days and I tracked your watch here. I'm glad I found you. I missed you, babe." He said

"I missed you too😼"

I ran toward him and gave him a big kiss and hug. We kept kissing until I heard...

"Perry?" A broken voice said

I break the kiss and turned to see doof standing behind the broken-down door. I see doof's eyes well up with tears. As do mine. He runs away sobbing. I try to runs after him. Before I can monogram grabs my wrist harshly.

"What is going on," monogram said lowering his voice

"Nothing- its nothing"

He sighs and I walk back to headquarters with Monogram. We get into our apartment and get into our bed. I sigh. I get ready for bed and silently sob myself to sleep. ' I miss him'