°17°

07:13 , 30 october 2019

The  Manor , Seoul

"Jisung i swear to god if you touch that batter again i'm going to ban you from this damn kitchen " taeyong said as he was two inches closer to slap jisung with the spatula , he almost spilled the whole bowl into the sink .

So taeyong was the only one who was awake among the hyung line since they didn't have any mission for the night , while jisung was the only one awake from the maknae line , everyone was either sleeping or cuddling with their partner .

So when taeyong got down the stairs meeting with a sad jisung cuddled up on the coutch watching tv to pass time till his hyungs wake up , taeyong could only melt at how the boy looked cute , plus he always had a soft spot for the maknae .

After all he was his baby , ever since he was a child , jisung always looked up to taeyong , taeyong was the one who took him to the manor , who took care of him and trained him , taeyong was like the mother everyone needed , or the older brother to go when you need mental support .

He was always here for everyone .

Taeyong suggested to make pancakes with jisung  , and he should've of known better after all these years of knowing the younger . The younger was ' clumpsy and curious '   , results : two broken eggs , flour on their clothes , spilled milk , and when he almost spilled the batter taeyong and his cleaning obssession almost lost it .

"Come here jisung !" taeyong semi yelled when he saw the younger  quickly run out of the kitchen after dipping his finger in the batter to taste it .

"Only if you're not going to strangle me hyung !" the maknae answered him as taeyong took a deep breath and closed his eyes , letting the frustration cool down "Yes jisung i'm not going to strangle you " taeyong said as jisung slowly got back to the kitchen .

"Sit obediantly on this chair and if you move believe me i will kill you " taeyong said as he grabbed a chair and jisung sat on it .

Getting back to his pancake , taeyong sighed , kids can be impossible sometimes . 

Taeyong was immersed by cooking while jisung played with his phone but soon got bored of it  , soon jaehyun came in , finding jisung looking at the kitchen's decorations , while taeyong was cooking .

"Morning " he said as he rufled jisung's hair and kissed taeyong's lips , " Good morning too " both taeyong and jisung said as jaehyun sat down the table , pouring a cup of coffee that taeyong prepared earlier .

"Why do you always wake up early hyung ? we don't have any mission for the day " jaehyun said as taeyong just chrugged , jaehyun sighed , he knew nothing could change taeyong's early bird habits  "Jisung pass me a pancake " jaehyun said as jisung was about to grab one but was quickly stopped by taeyong "You sit right back right now , enough inccidents for the day " he said as jisung obeyed him and sat right back on the chair .

"What did you do to get a time out jisung ?" jaehyun asked jokingly as jisung sighed " broke two eggs , spilled a little bit of milk and flour and hyung lost it " he complained as taeyong glared at him while jaehyun laughed " Concider yourself lucky you're alive , if it was any of the others  he could've of planted the pan on their heads " jaehyun said as he chuckled , clearly aware that taeyong's ability to do that .

"Can i atleast get a pancake ? " jisung whined as taeyong placed the plate full of pancakes on the table along with whipped cream and serup  " Help your selfs " he said before he went to grab a plate for himself to eat .