(P

(P.S: if you don't like this outfit, imagine something else!)

I looked at myself in the mirror and smiled. I was happy with the way I looked. I walked back downstairs to Tommy, who was arguing with Tubbo about who should drive. I snuck up behind Tommy, and grabbed the keys from his hand, giving him a kiss on the cheek.

"I'm driving!" I said, and Tommy turned around to me, his eyes widened.

"Y-You clean up nice." Tommy said, stumbling over his words.
"Simp." Tubbo said, which resulted in me laughing and running out to the car. We drove to <insert favorite mall>, and I parked the car.

I put the keys on my keychain, and started walking to the mall, Tommy and Tubbo singing the shittiest hamilton i've ever heard. They were so off key and so un-synced, it hurt to hear. We made it to the entrance, and the cold air wooshed through my hair, getting me super cold. Tommy put his arm around me, and Tubbo was begging to hold my pinky just in case. (PLEASE I CAN IMAGINE TUBBO DOING THIS MY HEART IS MELTING) I smiled as we walked through many different places, buying stuff every now and then. My eyes shot up to World of Music, which was a music store, filled with instruments, microphones, speakers, you name it. I ran into the guitar section to be met by a worker.

"Whoa you came here quick" The worker shot up, shocked that I ran to the guitar section first.
"Yeah... where are your acoustics?" I asked, still panting at how fast I ran. He walked me over to the section, and I grabbed a dark wood guitar, checking if it was tuned.

I smiled as I heard the beautiful sounds of the guitar. I look up to see Tubbo sitting on a chair in front of me, and Tommy leaning on the door frame, smiling. I looked down again to see the guitar. It was perfectly fitting in my thigh, not slipping from left to right. I started strumming a familiar tune that Tubbo started singing along to.

Hey there, Delilah
What's it like in New York city?
I'm a thousand miles away

My fingers stroked the strings, and I couldn't help but sing along.

But, girl, tonight you look so pretty
Yes, you do
Time square can't shine as bright as you
I swear, it's true

I watched Tommy tap his foot lightly, and nod his head as a sign of approval.

Hey there, Delilah
Don't you worry about the distance
I'm right there if you get lonely
Give this song another listen

I smiled at Tommy, then looked down at the guitar to play the notes correctly.

Close your eyes
Listen to my voice, it's my disguise
I'm by your side