Chapter 35: A Bloody Night

Y/n Pov

"Why the fuck is this always happening?!?!"
I shouted as I ran through the forest.

"Kid quit shouting! We don't know how many villains are out here!" Zwei said to me.

"Shut up I know...I know" I said. " This is just so frustrating."

"Look let's just head back to camp. Mandalay gave us orders and we need to follow them."

"No way Zwei. Tsuyu and everyone is still in there. I got to go help them" I argued.

"Everyone in Class A and B! In the name of the Pro Hero Eraserhead, he has granted everyone to use their quirks against the villains!" I heard Mandalay's voice announce in my mind.

"Looks like we're in the clear now Zwei." I said I tried to pick up the pace.

"Everyone we've discovered one of the villain's targets. It's a student named Kacchan. Kacchan you should try and avoid combat. And stick to a group. I hope you can hear me!"

"Kacchan?! Isn't that what Izuku calls Katsuki?!" I asked much louder than I meant to. "What could they want with him?"

"Seriously kid what how loud your speaking. But yeah that's him. We need to find him soon. Who knows what harm could be happening?" Zwei said.

"I'm surprised to hear your so worried about him him getting hurt" I told him.

"What? Hell no. I was referring to whatever poor villain runs into him!" Zwei corrected.

"Heh"

I let out a small laugh as I continued to run. With a flashlight in my hand, I could hopefully keep Zwei out longer than the limit. Fortunately or unfortunately, the fire hasn't spread this far out yet. And without a light source to cast a shadow, I can bring out Zwei.

Bang!

"Shit that sounded like a gun shot"

"No really? And here I thought someone was popping a champagne bottle." Zwei said sarcastically.

"Oh shut up you stupid mutt!"

Tsuyu Pov

"Ochako is arm ok?

"Yeah, I'm fine. It's just a scratch." She said a she held her arm. I watch as blood began to flow out and soak into her shirt.

"Mmm...shallow. Not much blood."

Standing in front of us was girl with blond hair tied into two messy buns. Despite wearing a mask, she looked around our age.

"What kind of person appears out of nowhere and slashes people?" I yell at her. "who do you think you are?"

"I'm Toga. Geez you guys are you cute. Uraraka and Asui" she commented as she pointed her knife at us.

"How does she know who we are?" Ochako whispered.

"Maybe from the sports fest?" I answered quietly.

"There's not enough blood. Normally I'd suck it out directly but unfortunately I don't have the time" She said as she reached behind a brought what looked like some kind of hose. "Don't worry girls. I'll get my fill and move on. Now who's first?"

We watched as she pressed a button on the  hose to see a large needle pop out before running towards us.

Quickly I wrapped my tongue around Ochako before throwing her behind me.

"Ochako you have to get back to camp! We got permission to use our quirks to protect ourselves, not to counterattack. I'm sure that's what Mr. Aizawa meant for us to do!" I told her.