Fireworks?

The next day Tyrone asked me if we could hang out.I agreed excited of things we could experience been together.I done my hair into a high pony tail with my bangs out.

Put on height waited sky-blue shorts a black crop top.Wearing my converse I walked to our meeting spot which was the movies.And now here I am clinging on to him due to me been scared of horror movies.

He's deep husky chuckle made goose bumps appear on my body.As the movie finished I was scared shit less.He took me back home on the way exchanged some conversations."C-Can you come in inside I'm scared?" Asking him as I stuttered."Sure".

We headed inside me been scared cat making him go in before me.I got him a glass of water as we sat on the couch next to each other.

"T-Thank you for the great time Tyrone I really liked it maybe we can hang out more?"."Yeah I had a great time too and I would love to hang out more often" looking into his eyes getting lost into his orbs.

He leaned in as I leaned in too pressing his lips plumed lips against mine it felt like fireworks my lips tingled as he deepened the kiss, it felt like sparks. Everything was a blur only him and our lips moved in sync tugging on his hair as  his arms snaked around my waist making the kiss more deeper and heated.I love it.I love him.And ?I love the expierence of the fireworks in our kiss.

------------------------------------------------------

Sorry this is short I updated it at 1 am..so yeah

VOTE COMMENT !!