-not just another day- Edited

This is just another start to my day the alarm clock beeped as it echoed in my ear.I woke up getting out of my warm cosy bed.I went to the bathroom washed my face,the water was cold it sent a shiver down my spine.

I got ready for my new highschool as a transfer student.My long, silky black hair was put into a high ponytail.I wore my school uniform and had breakfast.

After a while I went to check myself if I looked presentable in front of my long length mirror.Letting my eyes wonder at my figure in the reflection, my skirt seemed to be short even for me to wear.Just below my ass.Hoping there aren't  any perverts.I got my bag  and headed to school.I checked my watch to see I was already late .I made a run for it, praying not to be too late.I bumped into something hard falling down in the process.

I looked up and a young boy about my age was ontop of me.I widened my eyes in realisation of the position we were in.Blushing from embarrassment he got off me apologising.He reached out his hand to help he up, I clasped my small slender hand in his rather large warm as he pulled me up easily.Thanking him we went in our own way, surprisingly we were headed in the same way.

I went along with my fast pace as my my heart thumped really fast.It never beats this way.

~Well guys what do you think of the start sorry if there's mistakes comment and vote thank you, any ideas please add in comments ~