Hug or a kiss which do prefer?

Kara's POV

I was still sobbing of what had happened.Tyrone pulled me into his lap as I rested my head on his muscular chest.Finally I stopped my crying and thanked him for comforting me.He smiled not a fake one but one worth dying for his pink kissable lips pumped out and curved into the smile I fell for when we first met.I smiled back as I go off his lap.I blushed realising how close we were feeling the heat traveling to my cheeks.I looked up at him, he seemed to be staring at me.I waved my hand infront of his face seeing if he zoned out.Unexpectedly he pulled me and embraced me with his warmth.I slowly hugged him back he seemed to tense but relaxed after.We let go just staring at each other's eyes, I got lost in his emerald orbs.It showed happiness and sadness at the same time.He leaned in abit and kept getting closer in as I just went with it we were so close to kissing I closed my eyes waiting for his lips.
Ring!Ring!Ring!
We both jumped up at the sudden noise my face flushed pink.It was awkward for a good 20 seconds until I decided to break the silence."Um..well I better get going to class..see you tomorrow"I said my good byes and left.School went by in a blur.I went home done my homework and anything else I had.I got bored so I stripped out of my clothes and put on my pjs which were boxer shorts and comfy tank top.I slipped into my bed and let the darkness consume me into a dream.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

THERE YOU GO MY SMORĖS PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT THANK YOU!!!