The Other Side of Him. Ch.5

Draco sighed lightly as he ran his hand through his pale hair and then in looked into the mirror as he adjusted his robes slightly, He was positively shining with happiness. He's probably  never felt this happy in his life and it was all thanks to a beautiful red head, Ginny.

He knew he shouldn't be thinking of her like this, especially because she was a Gryffindor, A blood traitor,and most of all, with Harry.

But he couldn't help the way that he  felt and he knew that she was to be the one for him , who would have guessed, not him, that's for sure.

But last night was amazing, They  stood their for a  while just staring into each others eyes and it wasn't awkward, it was just a comfortable silence, and the way the moon shined off her eyes, gosh she was beautiful.

He sighed lightly and then he left the bathroom and went into the dorm, Crabbe and Goyle, were still asleep, which was fine by him,He had some work to do and he really didn't need them to look out for him right now, especially because it was so early and he didn't think anyone would be up there.

He left the common room quickly and he looked around just in case before he climbed the stair cases, making his way up to the 7th floor.

He looked quickly and then smiled when the corridor was empty, he power walked to the wall and then he stared at it before he began pacing, one thought in his mind.

And when he stopped and turned around, a smile was brought to  his lips as the familiar door appeared, grabbing onto the handle, he went inside and set to work.

~~~

He emerged from the room hours later, his stomach growling, he hadn't even had breakfast, but he knew it was most likely lunch time anyways, his eyes looked around the corridor before he left and began walking to the stairs.

"Malfoy!"

He jumped slightly and turned around, staring at Potter.

"What!"He sneered.

"What are you doing sneaking around here!?"

He smirked."Yeah Potter,I really am gonna tell you what I'm up to, bug off!"

He turned around and began walking away, not really caring about Potter at the moment, but when he saw Harry, he couldn't help but think of Ginny.

At that thought, he smiled lightly and then made his way to the great hall. The sun shone off the familiar fire red hair and he glanced at her table, they met eyes and he winked, causing her to blush before he made his way to his own table.

He sat down, happy Pansy, nor were Goyle or Crabbe was here.

He piled his plate with food and set to eat, lost in thought about Ginny.

She looked so beautiful, he sighed sadly. It was a shame he couldn't take her out to Hogsmeade and buy her a meal, or just show her off to all his friends, brag about how beautiful and amazing she was.

But no, he had to keep her a secret from everyone, especially that git Harry.He frowned at his name but shook him from his mind and thought about getting Ginny a cute little present.

It wasn't like himbut he felt that she might appreciate it.

he smiled a bit and then he dusted his pants of any crumbs, glad that today was the day we were able to go to Hogsmeade, he set off there quickly, a few people trailing behind him and He began to shop for Ginny.

He was so ready to give up before he  came across a necklace, the chain was made of silver and dangling at the end of the chain was a small charm, a heart, and in the middle of the heart was a small diamond.

It was perfect!

He sighed as he saw the price, it was 57Galleons, that wasn't to much, even if it was he'd still buy it for her.

He  grabbed the small box and brought it up to the register where he quickly purchased it and then pocketed it.

He left and made his way up to the castle. He'd send it to her at night, so her friends wouldn't see it when she got it, and especially Potter.