The Other Side of Him. Ch.16

Ginny shook her head and sighed. This was not the time to be sitting around moping about Harry and Draco. She would have to worry about this some other time.

She stood up, wiping her eyes and face from all the tears. She cleared her throat and then began walking towards the Oak doors when she heard her name being called.

She turned around, Hermione was rushing down the stairs."Ginny.. Come quick. It's Bill."

"What? What happened?"She said feeling the panic rise.

Hermione looked at her, with tears in her eyes. She opened her mouth but then closed it and shook her head."You'll see."

They rushed to the infirmary, pushing the doors open and she saw her mom, dad, Ron, Lupin Tonks,McGonagall and Fleur, and off to the side was Harry.

Her heart squeezed at the sight of him. She shook the feeling away and looked over to Bill who was laying in the bed, she gasped at the sight of him."Bill"She said in shock.

He didn't respond. His eyes were closed but his face, there were cuts, deep cuts. He looked.. Horrible. "W-What happened?"

"Werewolf.."Lupin said, she glanced at him.

"Is he going to be okay? " My dad asked

"He'll be fine. Thankfully he hasn't been bitten but he was scratched. It could effect him, how much? I'm not exactly sure."

Her dad and Lupin began talking and she walked towards one of the beds, she sunk down on one of them across the room, She was relieved that Bill wasn't bitten but she could feel the worry eating her up.

She glanced over at Fleur and Her mom who were both talking. They seemed to be getting along now.  

Which was really good for them. Bill didn't show it. But Ginny knew it hurt him seeing the two fight all the time.

Her eyes landed on Harry. With that damn blank expression again. She wanted to talk to him. To help him out. But she knew she was the last person he would want to talk to.

She bit her lip as she felt her throat swell and her eyes tear up. She couldn't cry here. She was always strong in front of other people. She hated showing weakness and tears were number one.

But she kept thinking of the hurt in his eyes, and she thought of all the things she did behind his back. Harry was such a great guy and she hurt him. He was right she should have just been truthful in the beginning and no one would have gotten hurt.

She felt something wet sliding down her face and she quickly wiped it away but she saw Harry glance at her. He knew she was breaking down. She stood up and quickly walked to the doors

"Ginny!" Her mom called out which made a sob escape her lips and she pushed the door open quickly and began running down the corridor. She didn't want to break down in front of everyone. especially in front of Harry.

She found an empty classroom, closing the door behind her. She dropped her wand onto a desk, and made her way to the window.

She peered out of it. It was dark and she couldn't see much, except the the glow of the stars from above.

She leaned her forehead against the cool glass and closed her eyes.

As much as she felt bad about hurting Harry. She couldn't bring herself to regret anything that had happened between her and Draco.

She groaned."You're so stupid..." She said to herself.

"Ginny. " She jumped and turned around.

"Ron.. You scared me. "She said as she sat at one of the desks , he sat down next to her.

"Ginny what's wrong? Is it cuz of Bill?"She shook her head."...Harry?."

Ginny sighed. "He's apart of it.... But he didn't hurt me!"She said quickly as she saw the look on his face. " it's a real long story. And I did something really stupid."

Ron ran a hand through his hair. He looked at her seriously."Look Ginny I know we fight a lot and stuff but you know I care about you, and please believe me when I say you can tell me anything. Trust me.."

Did she really want to tell him? "Ron, I.. I don't want to talk about it.. Well more like I'm not ready to tell you everything.. I just know how you'll react. "

"Is it bad?"

She shrugged."Not entirely.."

He nodded."I guess you can just tell me when the time is right?" she nodded. He smiled lightly."Let's get back. Bill will wake up soon and he'll want to see his little sis."

She smiled a bit and stood up, grabbing her wand she began walking with Ron. He wrapped his arm around her shoulder and rubbed her arm soothingly.

She felt a rush of gratitude towards Ron. He was really growing up."Thanks Ron.."

He smiled down at her."Anytime Sis.."