The Other Side of Him. Ch.4

“Draco, are you alright?”Pansy asked, giving him a concerned look as they sat in the common room by the fire with Crabbe and Goyle.

“Yeah, why wouldn’t I be?”He said, looking over at her.

“Well, you’re shaking like crazy right now. “She said.

He looked down at his hands, which were indeed shaking. He just shrugged.”It’s a bit chilly in here.”He said.”I’m going to call it a night guys, bye.”He said and then he walked towards the dorms and made his way up.

He sat in his bed and looked at his hand’s which we’re shaky because of how nervous he was. He was nervous because he was going to meet Ginny in less than an hour and he had no idea what they were going to do or talk about.

They could be going up there to finish what he had started, or he could be going there to hear her yell at him for even trying to make a move like that.

He almost didn’t want to go but he know he needed to, for one he didn’t want to stand her up if it wasnt the first option, and it was the second, not going would make him look like a complete Chicken, which he was not.

He heard the dorm room open and he quickly shut his curtains and laid down, he heard low voices talking before the lights went out and the two people who were talking made their way to their beds and got in.

After a few moments of silence, snores filled the room and Draco quickly snuck out of the dorm. He already knew the common room would be empty because it was only them when he was in there.

He left the common room quickly and then he walked towers the tower, telling himself that if Ginny didn’t feel the same he could find someone else and besides, he didn’t really like her. Right?

A sigh escaped his lips and he made his way up the stairs and then he opened the tower’s doors and then he stepped inside.”Ginny?”

Silence.

Thinking she wasn’t here yet he walked towards the rail and then he leaned against it, the wind hit his face softly, sending a small shiver at how cold the air was right now. He bit his lower lip and tuned around as he heard footsteps.

The door’s opened and then closed and the person stepped forward. It was Ginny.”Hey.”He said lightly, unsure what else to say, he was too intrigued on how beautiful she was right now.

“Draco.”She began, twisting her fingers together.

His heart sunk, he knew what was coming.

“Draco, you’re an awesome guy, even if I only known this side of you for like two days, but I can tell you’re really amazing, but I’m really.. Harry and I… I love him.”She said and stared into Draco’s eyes.

“Are you sure you love him Ginny?”He said.”You look so unsure, like you forced yourself to say that.”He said.”What are you afraid of?”

“I’m afraid I might fall for the guy nobody in my family likes, and not to mention… his family.”She whispered, looking at her face causing her hair to cascade down and hide her face.

He stepped forward and he moved her hair away from her face and then he put a finger on her chin and raised her head so her eyes met with his.”Who cares what anyone else thinks Ginny, Love is love.”He whispered.”And I know you don’t want to be with me because of what everyone says, but we can make this work. We’ll have to sneak round a bit, until we’re ready to tell everyone, but as long as I got you, I’m okay.”

Ginny shook her head, and took a step back.”We can’t…”

“Yes we can. Ginny…”

“No, I can’t.”

“You can’t? Or you won’t?”

She bit her lower lip and then looked at him.”I’m with Harry…”

“Forget about Harry right now.”He said, rather forcefully because he was tired of her using Harry as an excuse.”Tell me that you don’t want to be with me, and I’ll leave.”He said.”And I’ll forget about what just happened, and everything will just go back to normal.”

She looked up into his eyes, and for a moment he was afraid that she was actually going to tell him she didn’t want to be with him. But she sighed.”I can’t say that…”

“Why not…?”

“Cause I’d be lying.”

Draco smirked and then he pulled her close, his back to the rail as his arms circled around her waist.”Don’t be sad.”He whispered.

“I’m not sad, just worried a bit.”She said.

“Why is that?”

“Because, if Harry was to ever find out what I’m about to do, he’ll be heartbroken and most likely try and kill you.” The last part she said in a joking manner, but they both knew that he'd do some serious damage to Draco.

“Just forget about Harry.”He whispered and then stared into her eyes, they both leaned in closer and then their lips met, he felt the sparks immediately.  He ran his hand through her red hair before stopping, his hand on the back of her head as the other was still around her waist.

The kiss went on and on, seeming so long, but yet so short...finally they broke apart, catching their breath.

The two were silent and they gazed into each other eyes.

||Comment, Vote! <33||