The Other Side of Him Ch.7

||Guys! I'm so sorry I haven't posted. Ive been busy with some family issues but I promise I'll try and write more often now that it's over with. :D So guys could please check out my other stories! Thanks a bunch! Comment vote!!||

**Dracos PoV** 

"Uh..."

Shoot! He didn't want to lie to her but he couldn't tell her the truth. He ran a shaky hand through his hair and licked his bottom lip. Think Draco! Think!

"Well?"Ginny said, a hand placed at her hip, eyebrow raised, did she not know how hot she was when she did that?!

"It's quiet up here, no one really comes here a lot, i just like to think here.. Like how you go to the tower at night, well I go here during the day, plus the guys wouldn't think to look for me here.."He felt guilty for lying to her but he really hoped it didn't show on his face.

A smile spread on her face and he knew instantly that she believed him. Relief washed through him, but it wasn't enough to wash away the guilt.

"I'm sorry Draco, it's just Harry has some weird idea that your up to something and I just got a bit suspicious."She said and then waved her hand."It's whatever now."She then snaked her arms around his neck and gave him a long,passionate, kiss.

When she pulled away they were both breathless."What was that for?"He asked her, a huge grin on his face.

She pointed down to the top of her shirt, where a necklace lay."Your wearing it!"He said grinning."I wasn't sure if you'd like it bu-"He was cut off when she kissed him.

"I don't like it Draco, I love it."She said beaming.

He smiled and pecked her lips."I'm glad you love it, but should you really flaunt it around, I mean I love the fact that you do but what if Harry sees?"

She rolled her eyes."He's already seen it and I told him that Fred and George got it."She said.

He nodded."Oh yeah that makes sense I guess."He smiled." I should go now before one of the guys actually do come up here looking for me. I'm pretty sure pansy would freak if she saw us and probably try and kill you."He said, being completely serious, Pansy was really jealous.

"Aww okay, but your right, I should probably go before Harry comes and well you know how he would react."She said."Umm I hope this doesnt sound to corny Draco, but umm during the night, wanna send each other owls?"She looked at him, her eyes shining with hope.

He nodded"That doesn't sound corny, it sounds cute! I'll send you an owl around nine? Or would you be with Harry?"

"Umm I'll still probably be with Harry but I'll owl you back and If he asks I'll say my mom or one of my friends from a different house."She said nodding.

He grinned."Alright babe."He kissed her."I'll see you later."He said and she nodded and then began walking, He watched her go until she turned the corner and disappeared from sight.

He breathed a sigh of relief before he  walked to the common room.

--Later tonight--

He stared at the piece of parchment, having no idea what he  should write to her. He bit his lower lip. He should just write whatever comes to mind.

He dipped the quill into his ink and then began writing:

Hey Ginny, 

Sorry this is a bit late.Honestly, i didn't know what to write and I do not want to give anything away just in case Harry accidentally reads this, maybe we should come up with some nicknames so that no one knows who were talking about? 

Just an idea  

I was thinking of calling you Star, just cause you shine, and your as beautiful as one.

Well tell me what you think!

I really need to do my Potions Essay, but it's so hard. Maybe you could help me a little bit? I know your good at Potions, I've seen your grade!

Okay, I'll talk to you soon, 

-D

He read it over and shrugged. "Looks fine."He said before going to the owlery, calling his owl down."Ginny Weasley."he said and carried it to the Window and watched as it flew towards the Gryffindor window.

**Ginny's PoV**

"Yeah sure Harry, That looks right."She said staring at his parchment but not knowing if his potions essay was right at all. It was about twenty minutes past nine and she was getting a feeling Draco wasn't going to send her an owl at all.

"No, I don't think this is right."He said, tossing the Quill onto the parchment."I hate Potions, I'm so bad at it!"He said, but a grin came onto his face."Maybe Prince can help me out here."He said as he dug into his bad and pulled out the book, the cover looked new but the pages we're battered,stained,and ripped.

"Harry!You know how I feel about that! Taking instructions from a book, and you don't even know who the person is!"She said angrily.

Ron snorted, finally emerging from his own essay that he was having trouble on."Ginny, this Prince Bloke is a genius,hey maybe you'll get this book next year, if Harry shares."Ron teased.

She rolled my eyes."I don't want a book that has instructions from some random person, and how do you know it's not a girl."She glared.

"Yeah, girls are just as smart."Hermione butted in.

Both Harry and Ron glared at her, giving her a look that said 'Are you serious'."Hermione, we know girls are just as smarter, even smarter, we've known you for ever now."Harry said.

"Yeah.."Ron said, smiling lightly at Hermine.

While these two talked, a small tap on the window got myattention and she turned and saw an owl standing outside the window, She jumped up and opened the window, it didn't bother flying in, it just stuck it's leg out, waiting for her to take the letter.

She quickly pulled it off and then shut the window as the owl took flight, back to the owlery. She opened the envelope and smiled as she read the letter, stopping to blushing as he said he wanted to call me star.

She liked it though, She liked it because he came up with the nickname, Harry didn't even bothered to came up with a nickname for her.

She smiled at the heart he drew at the end, she folded the letter up and then looked up, they we're still talking so she shoved the letter in her pocket."Guys I'm tired, I'm gonna head up to bed, get cozy."She said, they nodded and Harry stood up to give her a kiss.

She quickly returned it and tried not tot think of how Draco's lips we're so much softer and warmer then Harry's. She bit her lip as she climbed onto her bed with a parchment and ink,with a quill.

She laid on her stomach and then stared at the parchment."Okay.."She said and then began writing to Draco, a smile on her face.

Hey Draco,

It's okay, I kinda laid here trying to thinnk of what to write to. I never really done this before, ya know? I kinda think of it as romantic.

And especially with the whole nickname thing. Star? i think it's so cute babe! I'll call you Silver, Why?

Your eyes are so amazing, and I love the color, there more of a silver then a gray, so that's what i'll call you.

And as for Potions, yes I'm good at it, but your in a much higher grade than me so I'll try and help you as best as I can at the essay, should we meet up tomorrow and maybe we can hang out at the lake?

Somewhere where we can't be seen of course,

Okay, I'll talk to you soon,

Bye silver <3