The Other Side of Him. Ch.9

*Ginnys PoV* 

She looked up at the cabinet and then looked over at Draco,confusion covering her face. 

"I don't understand why your showing me a cabinet.."

Her eyes looked around the room, junk was everywhere, stacked up to the walls, and there were rows of it, almost like a city and the junk was the buildings.

"Ginny, this cabinet is why I'm in here."He said, looking at the cabinet and then back at her. 

"it's my mission, that he gave me.."

She swallowed a bit nervously."Him.. As in.. Voldemort?"

Draco flinched at the name, she  forgot  that people still hate the name.

Most of the D.A can say his name now without being afraid.

"Yeah.. That's him."He said and rubbed his hands together, a nervous gesture.

"Draco, what exactly is this mission he gave you, I want you to tell me all of it.. Don't leave anything out.."She said, crossing her arms over her chest.

*DracosPoV* 

He looked at her as she demanded him to tell her his mission, can he  really tell her everything? What if she realizes that Harry is better than him, and that she'll tell him everything he told her.

He bit his lip and ran his hand through his hair and then sighed lightly. He'll just have to trust her. 

"In the summer, he assigned me a mission to try and find a way to get death eaters into the school..." He found himself telling her everything from him getting branded with the dark mark, to figuring out these cabinets were the way, and also.. The plan of Killing Dumbledore.

She stood there, her face was expressionless the whole time and it was kinda scaring him. He  took a deep breath and then sighed and looked away from her.

A few minutes of silence passed."Harry was right about you.."She said in a whisper.

"W-What..?"He stuttered.

"He always had his suspensions of you and we all thought he was crazy, thinking you were way to young to be chosen, and he wouldn't drop the subject and when me and you got together, I defended you in any way I could without looking suspicious."She took a deep breath."In my mind I kept telling myself, I know the real Draco, and he wouldn't do such things, and the one person who proved me wrong was you." 

Her eyes were glistening with tears.

"Ginny, I don't want to do this."He said.

"Then don't!!"

"I HAVE to! I have to do it to save my father, my family!"He said angrily.

"You can stand up for yourself, Draco."

"No, you don't understand"He said frustrated.

"I understand that you think killing Dumbledore is the answer."

"It's the only way..."

"No.. No it's not."She said and then began walking to the door.

"Wait Ginny, What about us?

She turned and looked at him."There is no us, I can't be with you Draco.I cant be with someone who's gonna kill.. I love you, but this isnt the guy I fell for "She waked towards himand kissed him , sweet and simple then walked out.  

She was gone.

He felt something wet on his face and he reached up and touched the wet streak. 

 And realized he was crying..

*GinnysPoV*

She arrived at the common room and she was thankful it was empty. She walked to one of the squishy chairs and sat in it and curled up.

She stared at the fire before she broke down crying.  

A million emotions were rushing through her and she  didn't know how she should feel, angry because he didn't tell her, or sad because they were over, angry because he actually could kill Dumbledore, or sad that this was the end of her ever talking to him.

She stared at the fire and sighed.

Why draco?

**Few hours later**

Someone was shaking her, she didn't  want to wake up. She was comfortable even in this awkward position on this chair.

"Ginny.."More shaking and this time she groaned slightly.

She didn't want to wake up and face realty, because right now, dreams were better than realty.

"Ginny!!"

Her eyes opened and her vision was a bit blurry, she blinked a couple of times and looked up at Hermione.

Why was she up?

"Oh Hermione, hey I.. I must have fallen asleep.."She said sitting up and stretching her back and yawning.

Hermione sat down next to her."Ginny your eyes are really puffy and red, are you okay?"

Ugh, that's Hermione for you, she worries to much.

"Fine it's uh just my allergies."She said with a shrug and looked away.

"liar, come on you can talk to me.."

With a look at her, she nodded,she knew she could trust Hermion, they were best friends, with a deep breath,she started telling her all about Draco and her besides him being a death eater and when she asked why they broke up, she just said Draco wasn't ready to go public and she didn't want to stay hidden forever.

She sighed lightly and Hermione smiled."Secret is safe with me, okay?"She said and her and Ginny hugged."But you really shouldn't play Harry.."

"I know, I know.. I'm just afraid if me and him break up it'll effect him and Ron and i don't want that to happen."She stood up.

"Their best friends, I don't think this would get in between them."Hermione said.

She was probably right. She  shrugged."I better sleep, if I fall asleep in class McGonagall will have my head."She said and Hermione agreed and they went upstairs together.

When she laid in bed, she felt some of the weight being lifted, she told someone, she actually could talk to someone about it..

She smiled a bit but remembered her and Draco broke up.

A frown fitted onto her face and she fell to sleep just like that.

The Other Side of Him.जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें