"What? Hinata what are y-"

"Kageya...ma."

Kageyama got out of the bed, and was about to leave when he saw the lights turn on. He turned around to see Hinata sitting up, rubbing his eyes. 

"Kageyama, what's wrong? Gotta poop?"

"You... LOVE me?"

Hinata, still drowsy from having just woken up, opened his eyes.

"What?"

"You... in your sleep, you- you said-"

"..Kageyama-kun."

"Hmm."

"Come here."

Kageyama walked towards Hinata and sat down on the bed. And unexpectedly, he was then pulled into a hug.

"Yeah, Kageyama."

He felt hot tears from Hinata's cheeks fall onto his own shirt as the smaller boy pulled himself closer to his chest.

"I do. I really do."

Kageyama sat there in shock for a moment.

"Say it Hinata."

He looked up at the raven-haired boy, surprised.

"Huh?"

"Say that you love me."

"Alright." He sniffled.

"I love you.

...I-I love you, Kageyama!"

Similar to the short, orange haired boy before him, tears began to fall from his own face.

"Hinata..." 

He let out a sigh, preparing himself for what he was about to admit.

"I love you too. I really love you too."

Hinata's eyes widened as he cried even harder.

Kageyama smiled down at him, tears still rolling down both of their faces.

They hugged another time.

And they stayed there, just like that, holding one another.

In that moment, it was as if nothing else, not one thing, in that entire world mattered to them. Except for eachother, of course.

After some time passed, Hinata removed himself from Kageyama's chest.

"Kageyama-kun."

"Yes?"

"I want to kiss you."

Kageyama smiled, he genuinely smiled, like how he constantly seems to do when they're together.

"Okay."

He picked up Hinata and put him in his lap so he could reach.

They both slowly, gently, moved towards eachother.

As Hinata wrapped his arms around his neck, Kageyama ran his fingers through that bright orange hair of his.

They continued to move even closer to one another, as if the law of gravity itself changed, and the two of them were pulled together effortlessly.

And then, finally, their lips touched.

It was magical. The way Hinata tasted.

...

Is it just.. the tea?

His hair, and his lips, his tongue, the flavour, it's like...

Like tangerines.

AHHH THE STORY HAS NOW COME TO A CONCLUSION. YOU'VE MADE IT HERE THANK YOU SO MUCH AND I'M SO HAPPY WITH HOW THIS TURNED OUT. ANYWAYS IDK WHY I'M TYPING IN ALL CAPS. so yeah tysm for reading!! i hope u enjoyed my first ever fanfic  ╥﹏╥  so i hope this wasn't too rough to read and that you enjoyed at least! I feel like i wrote this way too fast (like 3 days idk) but once i started i couldn't stop lol. if i come up with any ideas i'll start another fic but i don't have any atm... 

i'm not expecting this to become popular or anything because the writing is iffy, this is just something i really wanted to try out and attempt to get into. basically this was more for me but if you've read the entire thing and enjoyed it that makes me very happy as well :')

so yea! vote if u enjoyed, follow if u think i should start another (longer) fic and i'll see u next time~

~xoxo molly ☺♡☺♡☺♡☺♡