I opened my eyes to see Xander's fist inches away from my face. Ivandor, coming in between me and Xander, an arm of his', wrapped around Xander in an attempt to hold the bulldozer back from smashing my face beyond recognision.

"Stop, man. Just let the guy go." Ivandor was telling Xander.

I was confused for a second as to why Ivandor would be trying to stop Xander.

Then I realised why, through the alarmed look in his eyes and his anxiety- rushed tone;

Ivandor's fear of the possible damage that Xander could inflict on me surpassed his hatred for me.

Xander looked vaguely irritated as he pushed Ivandor off him. Shocking me, us both, me and Ivandor together, as Ivan lost his balance almost completely, just a little hold on gravity stopping him from crashing unto the earth.

Quickly, he diverted his attention from Ivandor, whom he just literally threw like a hand bag.

Xander made me see stars and a variety of colours, flashes of light when he brutally smashed a hammer-like fist into my face, nearly disjointing my jaw and making me taste the salty liquid that now filled my mouth. My own blood.

The sound of a female screaming pierced through my brain and shattered my eardrums, nearly rendering me a deaf man.

"Xander, stop!"

Krisdana's loud voice resounded amidst all the dog's barking, nearly causing me a headache. My vision kept blackening, dotting and sometimes, partially steadying, over and over, as I tried to shake off the effect of the attack.

"Xander, stop. Leave him alone!"

Xander's had paused on his sister's scream, hand still holding my shirt and the other balled into a fist that was about to damage me again, his breathing still rough and hard, and eyes still dark with vengeance.

I could finally see well again. My eyes went straight to a hysteric, tear filled Krisdana, who stood by the front door with Nova.

"Dude, why did you let her come down here. You were supposed to stay upstairs with Kris!" Ivandor didn't waste time accusing Nova.

So, he did leave me for a while? Probably to alert the others.

"Dana, go upstairs." Xander roughly breathed, a low scary sound attached to his words as he basically spoke through his teeth.

Instead, Krisdana ran towards us, enveloping me in a protective hug, shielding me away from her seething older brother.

She moved back with me, hands on Xander's chest, eyes following his eyes, as she pushed him back away from us slowly, hugging me to herself and breathing in and out softly, to ease her sobs.

That's when I saw it. That look in her eyes. The same look that was in Ivandor's eyes. The look of fear. Fear of what Xander Moe was capable of doing to me.

"Xander. I won't let you do anything you'll regret. If things get out of hand, you may end up landing yourself in jail." Krisdana told him.

"I don't care." Xander responded gruffly, sizing his shoulders up and walking up closer to us.

She stopped him again, with a gentle hand to his chest, distancing me, us, from him.

"Leave him. Do it for me." She pleaded.

"He doesn't deserve to breathe after what he did to you." Xander replied, and a lump blocked my throat.

I gulped.

"Please." Kris pleaded still, softly. Almost desperately. Holding me closer towards her, like she was scared of letting go.

She was touching me..