Getting the letter

Ⓘ ⓓⓞⓝ'ⓣ ⓞⓦⓝ Ⓗⓐⓡⓡⓨ Ⓟⓞⓣⓣⓔⓡ, ⒿⓀ Ⓡⓞⓦⓛⓘⓝⓖ ⓓⓞⓔⓢ

Hermione's POV

I woke up with strong, alabaster arms wrapped tightly around my waist. I turned around to see my handsome husband, his stormy silver eyes were watching me with admiration. If you haven't guessed my husband is the one and only Draco 'The bouncing Ferret' Malfoy.

We had to work with each other a lot, being heads and all, so we called a truce. He got less and less unbearable as the time went on, and by the end of the year I had a really strong relationship with the Slytherin prince and his friends. My relationship with Ron didn't work because he went straight into auror (is that how it's spelled?) training while I went back to school. After that I went to Australia to restore my parents memories and I never came back. It turned out that Draco actually moved there too, and after a few days, he actually got the courage to ask me out. And the rest is history...

Anyways back to the present, he (Draco) smiled.

"Morin' love, can you make breakfast today?" He asked, getting up from the comfort of our bed.

"Fine." I said, pecking him on the lips. I went downstairs and started making bacon, eggs, and pancakes. After a while, I heard a light tapping sound coming from the window. It was a brown owl with clear blue eyes. I instantly recognized it a Hermès, my parents owl. It held two notes; a nice white one that smells amazing, like apples, and a hot pink one that smells like expired makeup. I knew it was an invitation to the Granger family reunion, but I opened it anyways.
My moms note said:
Dear Hermione,
How are you dear, let's get straight to the point. Every year we have to come up with a different excuse as for why you miss the family reunions. Nobody is buying it this time, and they pressured us into sending this letter. Anyways, the other letter you have has the information about it. Your cousins have a crush on Draco, so tease them will you.

Love, Mom and Dad

I tentatively opened the next letter, as I didn't know what to expect.

To Beaver:
You are invited to the annual GRANGER FAMILY REUNION at the Golden Serpents hotel. Be there this Wednesday (I didn't want you to have any time to pack). Pack two weeks of clothes, your most fancy clothes. (If you have any) You may bring you significant other, though I doubt you have one, Don't embarrass us!!!

From, Your aunt Christy

I groaned, everyone in my family are horrible people. Except my parents (of course) and my grandparents. After I finished cooking breakfast, all my beautiful family members came downstairs.

My eldest; Scorpius, was wearing a black and white stripped shirt, a light green jacket, black jeans and shoes. His hair was; as always, a mess of curls. He was holding a 2nd year potions book, and just like his father, he was in Slytherin. He loves green apples, potions, books, and social media. He has a small, but noticeable crush on Albus Potter. Everyone knows it and everyone ships it.

 Everyone knows it and everyone ships it