ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 3; ᴛᴏʀᴛᴜʀᴇ ᴘ2...

It the same warning cause I am not kidding also based on white torture just for you to know

Warning torture,maybe gore, maybe swears, sadists, more torture, did I mention torture.It is literally the name of the chapter warning given I will not go easy at all with torture, I like writing it 😁😁😁👍🏻🔪 ( Sicko -S)

There will be around one maybe two more parts for this because I did research to find many gruesome ones I am not the same person anymore 😁 🔪🧠 (UHHHHH MA'AM WhyYYyYy?!?!1/? -S)

Though this one will be pretty tamed and more semi psychological

Good luck

Willow Senpai out~

There is no way to escape. All exits are closed, or non-existent. The room is completely white, and there is no talking. There is no human interaction at all, only a girl in a cold, white room. She is screaming and crying to get let out for today is her birthday; the day she will turn eight. She will be in the white room for a few years, to make her brain waver. She has resolve, but will she be able to stay sane? Her mental state is of a child of course, so how will her brain change? Will she be able to escape from the castle filled with her own screams, a castle filled with her own pain and suffering? Will she be able to remember her own life by the time she gets out, or are these terrible memories forever going to weigh her down? Will she even survive to get out of the castle? That is for you to find out; what fate awaits her. Will she ever have any family or when she does will they all die horrible deaths?

There she is sitting in a room banging on a was screaming to be let out. A bloodcurdling scream that could break glass. There is no glass, there is no way out. She circles around the room till she collapses on the ground, tired and hungry. She can't help but break out in tears, for she knows all efforts are pointless. She knows by the time she gets out she will no longer be herself, only a shell depending on how long she is in this dreaded room. Her sobbing goes uncontrollably to ugly crying, she knows there is no hope but she needs to try her best to hold on.

A month later....

Banging, banging in a way that would make you think of a horror movie. Screaming at the top of her lungs, but no one answers. She then suddenly drops on her hands and knees from exhaustion, no strength left to even speak. Her trail of sobs break out into all out ugly crying. She curled up in a corner, forehead on her knees. She is only eight yet she is trying to hold herself together. Her eyes are red from crying, her eyes filled with sadness.

'There is truly know way to get out, when I do will I be the same? I can't find a soul here who will let me out. It's a hopeless effort I have to try to keep my sanity, or I might tell them where the lily is located. I will try, and if I fail the world could be very well at stake.'

She finally laid down on the hard, cold, ground, falling asleep in a puddle of her own tears.

Three months later ....

Escapism....

Escapism is the only way I have survived. I try to remember my parents and imagine them and having a fantastic life together. Reality is suffocating, they were good people who didn't deserve to die. They did through, the result of the food chain, demons are a higher apex predator than humans. They did not have a chance in hell of winning against the demon progenitor. How do you know this you may ask, imaginary people of my escapism. I overheard many conversations before and after torture like strengths and weaknesses of the demons, plans to kill a lot of humans, most of all the use of the blue spider lily. There is more but they are not as significant. Life escaping reality is better but my memories of when I was six and under are getting foggy. I will not have the memories for much longer. I will cherish them as much as I can till they are gone.

Eight months later .....

My memories from six and under are gone. Did I even have parents? Did they love me? I ended up here because the demons wanted the info on the blue spider lily. I think my parents took me there when I was younger. I wonder where I lived? It does not matter now who loved who nobody cares about me anymore if they ever did. Probably nobody will ever again, well I don't care. I don't have emotions anymore, just a numbness of my situation. I mean eventually I will die and it will be over so just live until then, you know. Eh, oh well, not my problem at this point.

One year later ...

My name, I can't remember my name. What is it Nin, Jin, Pin, no it was y/n. I need to make sure I can remember my identity. Oh! I know I will write it on the way with my own blood, not like I feel pain anyway, anymore.That is when she did it, she used her teeth to make an open wound on the top of her left, pointer finger. Quickly, she wrote y/n on the wall in her own blood. She was done with her work left to go to sleep in a ball on the floor.

Four years later .....

Twelve years old, I wonder how long I have been here for, eh, doesn't matter. I wonder why I am even alive, living is a pointless endeavor. Life is lingering. I mean humans only live an average of 27,375 days. I wonder what I will do with my life when, and if, I get out. I don't care about other humans dying, they can rot in the ground six feet under for all I care. Why have empathy for an animal that has so much pride, lust, greed, envy, gluttony, sloth, and wrath as human scum pigs have, not that I like demons either, they can all rot in hell I won't bat an eye. Actually, the world would be better without both. If I become a demon slayer it will only be for my own benefit, which is my own enjoyment. Then once I have nothing left to kill, I will kill myself, for I will not waste my time living without a little enjoyment. Oh, hey, the door is opening.

As she said that she saw the bodies of four demons, the Three Upper Moon demons and the demon progenitor himself, Muzan.

"Oh, hey you finally opened the door I was calculating when you would do so and I was off because I don't know how long I have been in here for" She say all that with an emotionless, robotic tone and emotionless cloudy, red eyes.They were all surprised, she was broken, but not the way they wanted her too, at least Muzan and Upper Two Doma.

.

.

.

.

Authors note 😏👍🏻Hope you enjoyed the chapter please vote and subscribe

.

.

.

.

.

Willow senpai out~

.

.

.

I don't have much to say so

Editor S signing off, Peace ✌️✨