ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 7: ᴀ ꜱᴇᴄʀᴇᴛ ᴍɪꜱꜱɪᴏɴ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ɪɴʜᴇʀɪᴛᴏʀ

Ok everyone, here is the next installment of the pillar of death via only iPad I hope you enjoy T>T.

(EDITED)

.

.

.

(Your POV)

*One year time skip to match tan-tan's and the others ages*

     It's been one year and two months since I joined the Demon Slayer corps, I have been pretty active in this time. I do missions for my adoptive father everyday, and became a pillar within my first week after officially joining the corps. Though I still do not care about the people around me, I am apparently emotionless due to trauma. In a way it makes sense, I never cared about people dying. In fact, I leave people to die after finishing missions. I am still a secret to the Demon Corps. Kaguya said I was to stay a secret till the end of the current mission, that was coming up. 

Besides that, the Flower pillar named Kanae died leaving Shinobu behind. I think Shinobu became a pillar. I don't pay attention because theses matters don't interest me in the slightest. The only thing connecting me to this incident is the fact that I met Kanae like three times. She was a naive woman who wanted to be friends with demons. Apparently her sister, Shinobu, had a personality change because she is trying to imitate her dead sister. There are two boys, Amane has been trying to help out often, though Yuichiro 'I think his name is' has been refusing. I don't this he will last long is this world. Oh well, not my problem, why would I care for a runt like that.? Other than that, there are the other pillars who have no clue I exist. Actually, other than the Uyubashiki family, nobody knows who I am. It comes in handy when I am walking around, I usually walk around in a Kakushi uniform. The only downfall to that disguise is that I have to act like one. In the middle of an escape, sometimes I have to go attend to someone. I provide with a good with first aid, via blood vials of course, which forces me to attend to Hashira. Nobody knows though, that the blood is what does the healing. At this point, I have 'healed' every Hashira, including myself.

I find that sometimes their temperature rises when I touch certain spots, I wonder why? Other than that, I will be attending a meeting with Kaguya concerning my next mission.

 "It's nice to see you this lovely morning, Kaguya"

"Is the sky blue again today (n/n)?"

(A/n the (n/n) means nickname I personally am always called Wilwil by online and irl friends)

"Indeed it is, but there is a storm brewing on the horizon. I sense something today will sway the will of the world. If I had to guess, the emergence of the Sun Breath User."

"So it is finally time to have the emergence, I want you to follow him. You are my most trusted ally, so I trust you to keep him safe. At the same time, I want you to remain a secret. I want you to disguise yourself as a different person. If he is to go to final selection, take the exam as well. Do not help him though, protect not help."

"I have one problem, I do not work well with others. Will this mission require me to work with the boy?"

"No, it does not. You just have to accompany him on his journey. Protect him separately, there is no need for you to work with him."

"Ok understood, when do you want me to leave?"

"Now"

Scene move to your room