CHAPTER 20

"Are you alright?"

Hueningkai heard a familiar voice as he open his eyes.

"Hey I got your phone somewhere in my house. I don't know if it still works but you can at least try to call your parents or maybe your brother."

Hueningkai, though he is full of anger, accepted his phone and pressed the power on button. As soon as Hueningkai's screen showed up, he suddenly cried seeing his family on his wallpaper.

"Hueningkai, I'm really sorry. I badly needed the money. You need to fully recover before I bring you back to them."
"It's alright. I'm feeling better."
"I have a spare mobile number, would you like to call your dad?"
"I would like to call Beomgyu instead."
"Please don't mention my name. Please."
"I won't."

Hueningkai hit up Beomgyu's number. Though it is ringing, Beomgyu seemed to be so hesitant in picking up the call.

"I wonder what he is doing now."

Hueningkai said.

_________
Yeonjun rushed in going home for he is now full of anger with Soobin. This Soobin seemed to be so good in outsmarting him. This is his fear at first, he is scared that Soobin will remember what happened that night. He is scared that Soobin may blow his cover and expose him with the things he have done. And his worst nightmare came to life.

"SOOBIN-AH!"

He shouted as he banged the door after he entered his house. He is about to lock the door when someone pulled him by his neck and is pointing a knife on the other side of it.

"You better show me where are you hiding Soobin or else, I'll rip your flesh off.", the guy said

"Beomgyu!", Yeonjun exclaimed
"Beomgyu it is. Now let's go straight to where are you hiding Soobin or else..."
"I know you can't hurt me."

Beomgyu gripped Yeonjun by his neck tighter than how he gripped him earlier.

"You don't know me Yeonjun."
"You don't know me eith..."

Beomgyu cut his words and struck the knife an inch, penetrating Yeonjun's skin, leaving a scratch there for Yeonjun slightly flinched.

"Beomgyu, Soobin's not a part of your business!"
"Soobin is a part of my business since my brother went missing! Now show me where are you hiding him."

Yeonjun pulled the keys on his pocket and showed it to Beomgyu.
"Now start walking."

Yeonjun started walking but Beomgyu's still holding him by his neck. He then stopped in front of a door. Before he could even open the door with the keys he's holding, Yeonjun draw his lips closer to Beomgyu's ear and whispered...

"Are you gonna kill me if I don't open this door?"

Before he could even react,  Yeonjun saw his own blood dripping on the floor. Beomgyu used the knife and gradually carved the first letter of his name on Yeonjun's neck, penetrating the outer layer of his flesh.

"Let's proceed to E then.", Beomgyu also whispered to him.

"No stop it Beomgyu. I'll open this for you!"

Yeonjun became scared of his own blood so he immediately opened the door for Beomgyu.

"You don't know me Yeonjun. You don't know what I've done to Soobin. I'm trying my best to extend my patience with you. Bring me back my brother and I'll spare you."

Beomgyu even ran the tip of the knife on Yeonjun's chin to scare him more and pulled Soobin who is also scared of his aura, leaving Yeonjun in his own place, speechless of what just happened.

As they get in the taxi, Beomgyu checked his phone and noticed he has a lot of missed calls.
"Beomgyu, why did you get me here?", Soobin asked him
"I just want to get you."

He responded and tried to dial the number that called him earlier.
"Thank you."

Beomgyu heard Soobin voicing out his gratitude. He just faked a smile and hit up the number again for a couple of times.