CHAPTER 19

"Hey, I actually didn't expect you to come."

Yeonjun said upon seeing Beomgyu going his way. Beomgyu's eyes were trying as hard as he can, forcing himself not to cry and burst in his anger for the guy.

What made them see each other?

__________
Beomgyu made his way on the corridor like nothing happened on his first week here in his new school. He's trying to be as calm as he can knowing Taehyun's not heading to school today.

"I wish he was here.", he whispered before he opened his locker

He fixed his specs and reached for the novel he's been reading in his free time. After closing his locker, he then saw a note that says

"LET'S MEET UP AFTER CLASS. I WANT TO SHOW YOU SOMETHING. SEE YOU AT THE ROOF TOP."

Hours have passed and Beomgyu still can't figure out who would like to meet him. He isn't really known here unlike before in his previous school where all the students know him as the only archer in their school. Girls never accommodated him nor they gave him any motive, like liking him or something. It's even more impossible that the note came from Taehyun since the guy was so busy since yesterday. He wasn't expecting it to be Soobin either because he already proven himself innocent to him last night.

"Is it the one who's keeping my brother?", he said to himself.

He is really eager to see the one who asked him for a meet up that he ran too fast after his classes ended. He then saw a guy standing, looking away from him and the cold breeze is making his yellow hair dance.
That hair is so distinct that he already knew it was...

"Yeonjun!"
"Hey, I actually didn't expect you to come."
"You told me to. Now what's your business?"
"Last day, I figured out you are Hueningkai's brother. Is that the reason why you transfered?"
"Are you gonna help me out?"
"Help you what?"
"Help me find my brother."
"I'm not keeping him."
"I never said anything about you keeping him. I'm asking for help."
"I only know this. Soobin has been keeping this the night Hueningkai went missing."

Yeonjun handed Beomgyu a recording camera with a thumbnail of a video on the screen.
"That was the exact commotion a few minutes after your brother went missing."

After a minute of Beomgyu being not satisfied with what he's watching, he returned the camera and planned to leave but Yeonjun stopped him.

"I'm done."  Beomgyu said

"What do you mean you're done? Beomgyu, aren't you thinking Soobin's suspicious."
"I was about to but I also had a recording of you and Soobin. I already know the story behind the video. Now if you really want to help me out, bring me back my brother."
"What are you talking about?"
"You can't outsmart me and tell me Soobin's involved with what happened to my brother for we both know it's you commanded him to scare and prank my brother and it's even you who intentionally shoot him."

Yeonjun's eyes widened with what Beomgyu said.
"Now that Soobin already remembered everything, I'm pretty sure he's more scared with me than you and he has proven himself innocent to me. Wait, is that the reason why you called me here? To defend yourself? Or maybe involve someone who's innocent?"
"I'm just stating what I know."
"You know everything but you won't tell me right? So what am I doing here? Excuse me."

Beomgyu walked out and headed down the stairs.
"Ah!"

Yeonjun's frustration scared all the birds in the rooftop that made them flee.

"I failed!", he groaned for he can't make Beomgyu believe in him.

"That Beomgyu's tough and he seems so emotionless. What should I do? And what's with him saying he has a recording of my conversation with Soobin?"

_________
"Soobin!"

"You're not going to school tomorrow."

Yeonjun said before leaving the room
, locking Soobin inside. He was about to head to his room when he heard Soobin's talking to someone.

"Please spare me. Please please, I'm really scared."

He ignored it for he thinks Soobin is just afraid of him that's why he begs to spare him.
__________

___________
"Now that Soobin already remembered everything, I'm pretty sure he's more scared with me than you..."
___________

"Is Soobin talking to Beomgyu last night?"

He said to himself after recalling their statements. Now he's doomed! Beomgyu already knows about him shooting Hueningkai that night, planning a prank to scare him for he was jealous about Soobin and Hueningkai's friendship.

"Soobin, I hate you! Wait for me to come home and I'll punish you!"

Yeonjun picked up his bag and rushed down the stairs for he is full of anger about Soobin's betrayal.