TWO

"I love you manik, why we can't be together??? Hum saath kyn ni rhea saktey when we both know that we can never live without each other"
I hold his blazer and bent down on my knees not able to hold myself more.....

" Nandini I don't know about love, I hate this feeling but you are my desire, my passion, I need you, I want you in my life but I can't marry you.... "He explain me caressing my cheeks, rubbing my tears from his thumb.........

" Manik you won't believe in marriage right?? So if we marry or not it doesn't matter to you but it matters for me can't you do it for the sake of my happiness??? "
I asked him hopefully looking in his eyes....

" No " He just said a plain simple no while looking in my eyes making a poker face ...

" What if amms forced me to marry a guy?? What if appa tried to fix my marriage, will it be okay with you?? "
I asked him this question may be the feeling of separation will change his mind......

" Then you can marry with that guy I don't mind" He told me looking in another direction

" So whatever happened between us in past few days what was that for you?? "
I asked him

" It was just an attraction for me, you are beautiful and I am charming don't pretend that you don't like my touch,
now leave my blazer and let me go, enough of this drama I can't bear it any more .... " He said while freeing his blazer from my fist.....

He continued further "if you want we can keep this relation even after your marriage too, I don't mind sharing my bed with you.... "

I slapped hard on his face " Don't compare my love with your lust, it was a pure love from my side but now I regret loving you, from today our story ended here,not from a punch to the kiss but from the punch to the the punch  "

Saying this I ran away from there without looking back, and decided to go far away from his life

_______flashback ended_________

I wipe away my tears harshly but these weren't stopping, why I still feel something for him?? Why I am not able to forget him?? He has moved on in his life he has a daughter but why the hell I am still stuck here??? Why I am not able to marry anyone else??

My trance broken by hearing the ringtone of my phone, I swipe up the screen to received the call....

"Yeah di I am alright,
.
.
No just had little work...
.
.
.
Okay I'll pick up piya from the school, don't worry....

I parked my car outside the school, and was waiting for piya that's when I saw pihu who was standing under the tree playing with her fingers she was looking gloomy.........

I stand beside her trying to start the conversation...

" Ahem hello cutie do you remember me??? I am nandini.... "

She didn't reply to me, she was just looking the grass, don't know why but her sadness was effecting me badly that's when her teacher came

"So you are his mother?? " I was about to deny but she didn't let me speak anything she informed me " She doesn't talk in class, she don't even have intrest in study I guess there is some problem between you and her father please solve it ASAP because of your problem a pure soul is suffering.... " Saying this she left from there

I guess manik had a fight with her mother after all he is like this only but why her pain is affecting me so much that's when piya came running towards me calling "maasiiiii"

"Hey careful baccha you may fall" Saying this I pick her up in my arms and she gave a peck on my cheeks, she started telling me about her day and I looked back to see pihu,
there were some tears in her eyes....

I was about to go near her but a driver came there and pick her up in his arms " Pihu baby come I'll drop you to your home "

I stopped him and asked him about manik he informed me that he had an important meeting so he can't come here to pick her " How irresponsible father he is " I cursed him and asked to driver about her mother on which he replied that he have no idea about her......

_______________________________

Another update tell me are you liking this story or not??

Will post next part according to your response

Who is her mother??

Any idea???

If manik hates marriage then why he married another woman??

In fact he also have a daughter....

#happy reading