• TWISTED HALLOWEEN •

~

~ P  R  O  M  P  T ~

~

Wattpad Disney

:

Twisted halloween

~ •  𓅂  • ~

She sighed looking at her step sister , Cinderella. Cinderella was now yelling at her step mother while her stepmother just stood there.

This was everyday. Cinderella was torture. Her dad was rude and mean as well. Of course the tradition must pass. Her mother had married the man for one reason. Love.

Her mother loved him and here we are. Getting killed by both of them. Cinderella was now throwing a fit about her dress. .

She was te only one that deserved to be royal. Her and my sister has to do her stuff. Everything.

Wash her clothes , iron them,  fold them,  make the bed , tail dresses , do outfit idea , pain the wall , decorate , c,ean all the places,  do chores.

All of them would be given to both of us and her mom would never say anything because she canta nd she wont. Cinderella was a daddy's ow and only face girl and never gave love to both of us but always showed cindrella with lots of Hope's and loves.

She was the only on that was allowed to go out alone. Her and her sister couldn't go out alone at all. It was not allowed however Cinderella's father had been told he would give the same love and care.

When ever cinderella would yell or have a fit we are not allowed to talk about it because in this house she can do whatever she wants by the process of killing her mother is okay.

Going to balls was also her thing. She would get a lot of dresses but we will have to pick only one. It felt like Cinderella's father didnt appreciate us at all. Her mother truly ofcourse.

Grabbing people's attention was also her thing. Cinderella would wear short tight clothes exposing her curves. She would wear lots of make up. One thing for sure is she needs to be perfect.

Everything. Sh would constantly watch videos of tips for beauty and will try them on. Mom woukdnt say anything to Cinderella. Her dad yelled at her mother saying she has no right.

Cinderella would never get blamed for anything. Her and her sister had tried so hard to be nice to Cinderella . Trying to talk to her , get along , be kind and all but Cinderella on the other hand has something else. She would be rude. Lie about everything and blame it on her. She I'd mean and dark.

Too rude too. She left a glass shoe on purpose. The ball day. The royal, a prince took the glass shoe. Cinderella was a demon. She was rude and all negatives.

She frowned. She tried so hard to stop these ridiculous stuff and fights with Cinderella. Her father needs to treat us all equally. Cinderella needs to treat us like family.

We all need to get along as a family. Be happy and have fun. I looked back at Cinderella. I'm gonna finsh this was one and for all. I hope this goes right.

~ •  𓅂  • ~

      Word count : 498 words

  ❀    Tags : #WattpadDisney #HalloweenVault3D

  ❀   Profile : @WattpadDisney

  ❀    Vote , Comment ,  Share