• THE UNSAID STORY •

~ P  R  O  M  P  T ~

Come and sit with us

:

The unsaid story

• ~ 𖣓 ~ •

He closed his eyes flashing the past infront of him. Those scary days flashing through him. Wearing a dark hero costume sitting in the woods with everybody else in the dark.

It was a dark and an awful night. He was walking alone in the streets. Silence filled in the air. The sound of wind could be heard those leaves dancing.

He was coming back from his aunts house just across the store.  He heard a sound. He looked back and saw a little girl standing across the streets. She was wearing a pink dress with hee hair tied onto a pony tail. A brown teddy bear clutched tightly to her chest.

There was no one with her so he went upto her. The girl was sniffing. He noticed something different about her. She isnt able to walk.

From what he assumed the girl has a 1 with walking. He asked her about stuff. At first she was hesitant but she began to get close and trust him.

She explained how she went to a park with her parents. Some kids were there as well. These kids had made fun of her and bullied her. She did not know what to do so she sat here.

His eyes squinted. Here was a little girl at the age of 8 to 9 crying because people bullied her bevaus she couldn't walk properly.

Why? What was her fault for not walking properly?  He thought.

He began to talk to her. Reassuring her it's fine and to ignore all the bullies. Telling her shes perfect and she can do anything. Telling her not to give up and be strong. After a while she laughed hugging him.

He was so proud he made a girl happy. In halloween. A smiling child.

What else could be much happier than a child smiling especially in halloween?

He took out some treats from him pocket. Some sweets. Giving all of them to the girl. The girl smiled and jumped in joy. Thanking him and wishing a halloween day.

He walked her upto her house to see her parents near the door. They hugged her and cried onto her shoulder. He told both of the parents what happened to the girl and such defense should be taken because no one should get bullied for thier illness.

The parents thanked him and I welcomed them. They invited me to dinner for helping thier daughter but of course I had to go. Telling them it was fine and it was my job to help her I went happily smiling to my house.

Seeing the girl smile with such disability made me happy. The girl was strong and joyful. Kind. She wasnt ashamed that she couldn't walk properly or embarrassed. She was straightforward and calm.

She was a true soul. An angel. Seeing her cry destroyed my mood. Seeing the litte, girl smile because of what I did gave me some warm to my heart. Some joy. Some happiness. Some peace.

• ~ 𖣓 ~ •

      Word count : 500 words

  ❀    Tags : #ComeAndSitWithUs #HalloweenVault3D

  ❀   Profile : ComeAndSitWithUs

  ❀    Vote , Comment ,  Share