• THE HARBINGER •

~ P  R  O  M  P  T ~

AmbassadorsUK

:

The harbinger

~  •   ᭄   •  ~

She felt someone move right next to her. She sighed as she kept remembering herself there was no such thing as monsters. She had agreed to go to this visit to a forest. She didnt wanna go. She was stubborn and fierce but that didnt come for her parents to say she cant go.

It wanst a choice she needs to. Her parents left her in the middle of a forest where there was nothing but trees. It was dark alright. They had the audacity to leave her here?

She saw a board near the trees. Ocean joint. She though strange. The named seemed quite familiar. Maybe she heard it from a freind. She shrugged.7

She was now walking down the forest searching for an escape. She didnt know what to do. She never heard or saw this part of the forest. She didnt know how to get out.

She could see fire flies across the forest. She heard things breaking as she stopped. She held a foot out to move when she heard it again. A few meters next to her.

She looked back only to see nothing. She heard it all. Those firgtning screams echoed in the forest for the black crows to fly away shrieking as she stayed still unable to move no speak.

She had see the creature just now. She didng wanna scream. To grab its reaction not she didnt move. She was in a still reaction. The creature moved into the darkness only to get lost insight of her eyes.

She couldn't hold back as she backed away to hit a tree that made her Yelp as she held her foot. She was still worried about her foot that she didnt hit any persons footsteps near her. The creature stood there itself.

A girl. A teen girl wearing all black with her hair on the front. Her hair was soo long.

Now she was afraid. She knew she should have went away. She also knew that nobody can save her. She has to save herself. She couldn't run nor she looked at her.

Her body screamed run. She stood there taller than her with dark black eyes. Her face so pale. She had Mark's everywhere. Blood dripping down from her head as she looked at her blankly. She was wearing ripped clothes. Dirty.

She looked quite familiar. She looked a lot like my mother. Well that's a coincidence. She thought.

She had remembered long time ago her mother telling story that jumped onto her brain just now. The for fores told. A large wood. My mother had a twin sister which she never met. But was this her? She didn't know at all? She never met her so she couldn't tell her apart.

Some forest and a girl. That's all she remembered. In the night some incident happened in a forest. Her eyes widened as she realized it. Ocean joint. Her mother mentioned the name in a book she read sneakily. She had read a dairy. This was why the name was so familiar.

Had her mother already known about this forest or did she forget already? She had no time to think. She couldn't even think straight. She was feeling light headed. She couldn't see that well as well. She felt tired as she striked forward to give up.

The person said one word. Run! It sent chills to her body only to surrender. She need to get out. she wanted to live. Be happy. She didnt wanna die like this.

Her mouth formed into a smirk as she white teeth smiled. Ok now this is creepy.

With a sudden moment she ran and ran. She didnt stop. She had to survive this. She needs to. She wanted to see where family be in thier arms. She felt scared. Her heart breathing rapidly.

She wasn't ready for this. At a quick sudden step she tripped and fell from a rope ,  screaming as she rolled and rolled down. Her head hitting rock.

She ran and ran far. She hoped that creature didnt catch her. She could already imagine the horrifying things. Creepy images. Fighting scenes. Horror faces. Unknown creature everywhere.

She could sense someone near her. The girl. She thought. She felt a hand trail up her arms. The dry skin. At the moment she is dying. She knew it. She was blacking out she was tired and her eyesight is getting darker.

She heard a soft shrill and a cry to give her the thrills to her body. The horrifying tingles. "I'm sorry mary." Sne said it in a hrad voice. Her throat was too dry to say a word. So she nodded. Only to comprehend that she just said my name. How did she know me? She didnt say her name and nobody did. Confusion took her over again.

"If your mother did what I asked things wouldnt have gone this way mary."

She knew it. All of it. Here was her mothers sister. She felt something graze onto her arm. Something sharp. Something that made her scream in pain but without no voice.

"I'm afraid this went this way. Not sorry." With that the girl vanished into the air leaving few dusts on to the large forest.

She felt dizzy. Tired. At a moment she blacked out. Only of Hope's she would be in her family arms again and with that she saw darkness all darkness. Hoping to wake up soon but little did she know god had other plans. With her mothers sister that is.

~  •   ᭄   •  ~

      Word count :  933 words

  ❀    Tags : #Ambassadorsuk #HalloweenVault3D

  ❀   Profile : AmbassadorsUK

    Vote , Comment ,  Share