Chapter 16: Explicit

Start from the beginning

Draco noticed my hesitation. Glancing at the mark, then at my expression, he asked, "Does it disturb you?"

I looked away from it. I realized I would have to deal with its presence if we were to carry on. I muttered, "Well, I don't expect you to make love to me with your shirt on."

Regardless of my last statement, he shrugged his shirt back on but left it undone down the center. He joined me on the bed, his pants not yet removed. He hovered above me with his arms on either side of my head. "You don't have to look at it," he said, even though I was fully aware that the Mark was only inches from my right cheek, hidden under his sleeve.

I wondered if I should undress myself, but we were both eager to begin, and undressing wasn't a priority. It seemed clothes were not an issue, as he was able to hike up my skirt around my waist, the only thing needing to be removed being my panties. Draco undid the button on his pants, allowing his hardness to come forth, standing up firmly towards his navel. I reached between us to stroke it gently, marveling at its length in my hand.

Draco sighed deeply at the sensation. "I have one request," he uttered. "Undo your shirt."

I understood what he meant. He wanted to see my chest. I unbuttoned my white collared shirt, unclasping my bra as I did so. When I looked down again, I noticed Draco had put on the protection. My heart thumped as he reached a hand under my loose bra, firmly cupping my right breast, and then the left. Longing to see more, he pushed the bra up to my collarbone, exhaling at the sight of my bare chest. I wanted to cover myself; as no one had ever seen this part of me before, and I felt rather silly- but Draco lowered himself down, and took one in his mouth.

I gasped lightly. The feeling of someone's tongue on that spot was an unfamiliar sensation, but admittedly served to drive me wild. My hand came up to stroke the back of Draco's hair as he moved to the next one, licking me like I was coated in sugar.

This is... incredible, I thought to myself. Riled up by my pleasureful moans, Draco quickly positioned himself at my entrance, wasting no time before entering.

We breathed a gasp in unison, his of pleasure and mine of pain. He didn't bother warming me up this time, and I wish he had- for he went right into roughly thrusting inside. Quiet yelps left my lips every time he slammed into me, and I brought a hand to my mouth to stifle myself. My eyes shut in an attempt to withstand the vulgar sensations.

This time, the sex was different- it was harder, more frenzied, less... tender. Perhaps he went easy before because I was a virgin. And now he was showing me how he really fucked. I was uncertain of how I should feel, for I mostly just felt like his doll; one of the props in this room for him to use.

Draco suddenly slowed, then came to a complete stop. "Erica," he spoke. "Why are your eyes closed?"

My eyes fluttered open, and I saw Draco sitting between my legs, looking slightly disgruntled. I considered lying, saying I was fine, that he should carry on until he finished himself, but the thought of remaining his fucktoy for even another minute was too demeaning.

"You're being awfully rough," I said bluntly. "Is this really how you screw women?"

Draco kept one hand on his cock. "More or less, yeah."

I sat up in the bed. "Might we try something else?"

Draco looked surprised when I gripped his shoulders and pushed him onto his back. I situated my hips on top of his and placed my hands on his chest. Draco had an expression of uncertainty, but as soon as I started grinding my hips that look melted into bliss. I leaned down, putting my mouth to his ear.