"And my hug?" George said, acting super sassy. I laughed and gave him a huge hug. I stuck out the middle finger to Sapnap. It was our way of showing affection. He looked super offended when I did it, and almost chased me down the entire carnival.

Tommy and I were in the middle of the group, walking through the carnival. I smiled widely at him, and pointed at a huge rollercoaster.

"No fucking way, y/n. I love you, but you're insane-" Tommy was cut off by my fast running towards the line, which was not that long. I handed my tickets to the guy, running towards the front, and made Tommy sit first. He held the camera super tight. We were vlogging the whole thing, and basically live tweeting.

I smiled as I put down my phone, and looked at Tommy, who was turning pale

I smiled as I put down my phone, and looked at Tommy, who was turning pale. He put the camera down to let his sweaty hands get air. I grabbed the tripod and smiled at the camera, pointing to George who was standing near a cotton candy stand waiting for us to go. He waved and I smiled before turning the camera back to Tommy, who was turning paler by the second. I let the tripod go on my lap, and gave him a small hug.

"It's okay, nothings going to happen, i'm here." I said, and he gave me a small smile.
"Thank you y/n" He said, turning to the front of the tracks.

"You're a pussy anyways" I said, and Tommy couldn't respond because the ride let down a huge *HISS* before crawling many feet up. Tommy's head hit the back, and he started holding onto the rail, while I was still holding the camera. I was dying of laughter as Tommy looked at me terrified. We went down the huge drop, leaving Tommy to scream "FUUUUUUUUCK" and allowed me to die of laughter. The ride let a huge flash before reaching the end. I turned the camera to Tommy, who's hair was pulled back by the wind, and his face was just super scared. I grabbed his hand and led him down the stairs that led to George, who was dying of laughter. Tommy shook off the fear, and looked at me, who was happily drinking a diet coke.

"I want to tell you to leave me alone, but i'm too god damn nice." Tommy said, turning to the camera and pointing it to his feet. We started walking over to other calmer rides that Tommy could go on. We decided to go on bumper cars. Dream and George, Tubbo and Wilbur, Tommy and I, and Sapnap sat out after Dream dragged him to a ride which ended up in his stomach being upset. I drove for the first half, before switching mid game with Tommy. I bumped into Dream, who was screaming at George for not bumping into Wilbur.

"GEORGE YOU IDIOT JUST BUMP INTO THEM"
"DREAM SHUT UP THIS IS HARD TO CONTROL"

"YOU IDIOT" I screamed, as Tommy hit the side of the wall full speed.
"THESE ARE HARD TO DRIVE WHAT DO YOU FUCKING WANT FROM ME" Tommy screamed, leaning into my area more and more everytime he had to turn, leaving me squished in the seat. These seats were made for CHILDREN. A 6'3 CHILD and a (insert your height) WOMAN in a CHILDREN's seat never ends well. The game alarm sounded, and I stepped out of the car, my back sore from how squished I was. Sapnap looked at me with a weak smile while drinking water.

"How do you feel?" I asked, putting my hand on his shoulder
"Good enough now" He said, scratching the back of his neck.
"You're just a pussy" Dream said, crossing his hands.
"My stomach is a pussy, not me" Sapnap shot back, standing up from the bench. It was around 9:00PM already, and the carnival ended at 10:00PM. Our group walked over to the ferris wheel, which was the only ride we didn't go on. The little carts were for 2-3 people. George and Dream went in one, Sapnap, Tubbo, and Wilbur went in one, and me and Tommy went in one. I smiled as Tommy led me into a car, closing the door behind him. We sat down, and the ride started. The ride always stopped with someone at the top so that each cart had some time at the top. Tommy and I's cart stopped, and I pointed the camera to the view. The stars were shining, the carnival looked amazing at night. I look over to Tommy, who's just smiling at me softly.

"It's pretty up here" I said, smiling softly.
"Not as pretty as you." Tommy said, and I turned red. He cupped his hand on my face, and moved some hairs from my face, tucking them behind my ear. I leaned in and gave him a small peck on his nose. He returned the love by giving me one on my forehead.

"Today was amazing y/n" Tommy said, beaming.
"Of course, i'm glad it was with you." I said, and the ride started over. I grabbed the camera and put it between us, giving a beautiful view of the carnival. Tommy and I got off first, and waited for everyone to the get off. We went into our rentals, and drove off to separate places. Tubbo had fell asleep in the back, and Tommy was sound asleep at the passenger seat. I was driving, still smiling.

"I'm the luckiest girl in the world, aren't I?" I whispered to myself.

I made it to Tommy's house, and woke them both up. We walked up the stairs to Tommy's room, and we all just fell asleep. Tubbo was in a sleeping bag, his head on my lap, and I was on an inflatable mattress.

"You are the luckiest girl." The voice in my head said. All the fear I had left. All the doubt. All the issues. I was happy. Truly.

vote maybe?

A/N- this chapter is brought to you by my screaming. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

this is the last draft i wrote, so now i actually have to write more which i love because i'm motivated  :)

- Author Izzy