Chapter I

Everything about me is borrowed.. as long as you are around, I'll never be more than a shadow!! ~ Riku Replica

???

It was a normal day..at least that's what it felt like to him at the beginning, he was alone right now in a world where it appeared to be infinite.. it was nothing but clouds in the blue sky, and an endless Azure Ocean..

This was called The Final World

He came here in the first place on the search of his missing friend..

Sora....

Every time he thinks about him, the bigger his curiosity on what world his friend disappeared off to.

"..Perhaps.. a world even farther beyond our own.."

Those were in his thoughts.. hearing those words from Ansem the Wise.. Is it possible that there were even more worlds that were even more beyond them..?

He was cut off from his thoughts.. seeing someone with a familiar black hood.. who was it..?

He walked to him as the hooded person was already facing him.. there was something different about him.. he didn't at all feel like an Organization Member.. and he didn't at all feel like Xehanort.. that part unnerved him.

"...Captain..? Captain?"

"Helloooo?! Riku?! Anyone homeee?!"

Riku was cut off from his memory as he blinked, looking around where he was.. it was an airship.. not just any airship.. it was Hyperion.. And Riku was currently wearing the Hyperion Captain uniform..

Indeed.. Riku came upon this world during his mission to find Sora.. and now he's here as the Captain of Hyperion..

"Hey! You dummy! You looked like you got lost in space!" A voice of a small girl was heard and Riku turned toward the voice, seeing that it was in fact Theresa Apocalypse or 'Teri' for short.

Theresa indeed saw that Riku was lost in thought, of course she was a bit worried since she saw him like that all day, it didn't only worry her, it worried the other Valkyries who come to stay at the bridge with him.

Speaking of which, Teri didn't come alone to check on their Hyperion Captain, along with her was Kiana Kaslana, Raiden Mei, and Bronya Zaychik.

"Kanchou.. You seemed off all day.. is something wrong?" Mei asked.

Riku blinked before smiling gently.

"It's nothing, don't worry too much about it." Riku reassured, then Riku notices they were gonna land at St. Freya. "I suppose I should be going back to my dorm, I'll be back in a bit." Riku says as he went to the elevator and left the four in silence.

None of them seemed convinced about what Riku said.

"The Bronya believes something is bothering Kanchou despite what he says.." Bronya says, the others agreed.

"Hmm.. he's not being worked too hard is he?" Teri said, looking worried if she was the cause, she admits that maybe Riku is probably overworked, at least that's what she thinks, she has been trying to make sure the Captain isn't working too hard around Hyperion.

"Aunt Teri! Are you really paranoid about that? You know he always get plenty of rest and takes breaks whenever he needs to." Kiana says to her aunt, reassuring her that it wasn't her fault that Captain was acting very off.

"Yeah.. She's right Principle.. Maybe something happened with him that we don't know about..?" Mei asked in wonder.

"The Bronya suggests we all figure it out later.." Bronya suggested, as much as she wanted to know if anything was wrong with her Captain, she wanted to go and check on Seele and the two twins, Rozaliya and Liliya. When the group left on a mission, Seele and the twins were training with each other.

The other three nodded and they went down the elevator as well, exiting the airship that is Hyperion.

???

Riku opened his eyes and at first... he only saw black.. then he saw a big space.. he had no idea where he was.. but he knows he's in a place very beyond his own world, he stood up as he loo

This place however called.. The Sea of Quanta..

"Kanchou-sama...?"

Back with Riku

Snapping out of the memory again, Riku looked up to see a maid.. though not just any maid, this was S-Rank Valkyrie, Rita Rossweisse of the Immortal Blades.

"Rita.. Please no need to always call me that, just call me by my name Riku at least once in awhile." Riku said with a slight smile.

And with a smile back, Rita slightly giggled. "As you wish, Riku-kun..I believe the mission with Theresa-sama and the others went very well?"

Riku nodded, though was curious what brings Rita to him. "It went smoothly with no problems... well, besides Kiana being Kiana as usual.."

At that they both chuckled, knowing Kiana can be a troublemaker at times, but hey we all love her don't we?

"Anyways.. Rita, any reason you came to me?" Riku asked her.

"Well.. that is.." Before Rita answered, she was interrupted by Kiana greeting from a distance.

"Rita-chaaan! Hey!" Kiana greeted from the distance as she was walking alongside Mei, Rita in response smiled, honestly happy to see them.

"Kaslana-san, Mei-san, it is great to see you both.. where's Bronya-san? And Theresa-sama?" Rita asked the two.

"Well.. Principle went ahead to go find Himeko.." Mei said, which was true.

"Aunt Himeko is probably doing her usual Alcohol drinking." Kiana said with unamused face.

"I'm guessing Bronya went to check on Seele and the twins?" Riku asked.

"Mhm.. they're most likely training right now.." Mei answered.

"Mei-senpai? Do you wanna check on them too?" Kiana asks her.

"Hmm, sure.. Lets go check, see you two later." Mei says as she leaves with Kiana.

Riku looked as they left before glancing at Rita. "Rita.. We can talk later if you wish?"

Rita nodded. "Of course, if you're still a bit busy then it's fine Riku-san..."

Riku smiled. "I'll see you later then.." He then leaves to his dorm, leaving Rita alone, concerned.

"He does seem off... I wonder what could be wrong..." Rita asked herself, worried about Riku, she indeed also noticed that Riku felt a bit off as well, it was only a few days ago she felt something off about Riku.. and that made her worried.

Rita shook her head, sighing, she originally came to Riku so she could talk about that but it seems it has to wait..