CHAPTER SIX

Depuis le début

ø¤º°..°º¤ø.......ø¤º° .. °º¤ø.......ø¤º°..°º¤ø

I run down the stairs hearing barking. When I'm at the last step Ruby leaps on me whining licking my face and rubbing her body all over my body.
"Ruby! My baby! How are you my cutie?" I say in a baby voice trying to kiss her nose while she licked my face. I hug her and bury my nose in her coat immediately choking on the smell.
"Oh no my baby's stinky. Let's go take a bath huh?"I lead her to the back where the pool, outside bar and other things are. It's one of the best places ever, I can live here. Ruby keeps circling my legs spinning around me like she's on crack.

I won't be surprised if she is.

Aiden's neighbor is a crack head. I once looked through his window and saw him and his pet parrot laying on the couch, him laughing and the parrot squawking and flapping on the table. And guess what was on the table? Lines and lines of coke and this weird looking substance in a bottle.

I grab a hose and some soap and wash her. She sits there looking around with her tongue hanging out. Minutes later in through and she smells fantastic.
"Ok done" we both stand up her shaking her fur and walking behind me. I dry up and grab my purse walking to the front door. I pull it open just to see two large bodies towering over me blocking my view making Ruby growls but whimpers immediately and runs to hide behind need me. Her whimper makes the two status turn around. I squeal and jump on the largest guy- Aaron, squeezing the life out of him.

Remember when Leonardo fired all his workers. Aaron was a gaurd that he 'let go' according to him.
"Aaron" I bury my face in his large neck and cry. I don't know why I'm crying. He carefully places me on the ground laughing.
"Liv." he smiles at me and looks behind me at Ruby who is now relaxed. He leans in to pet her and she licks his hand slowly remembering him. They used to play alot when she was a pup and he usually brought her snacks
"Hey babe." my face morphs into a scowl when I hear his voice. I turn around to face him.
"Maxwell" I say in the most bored monotone voice I could muster. He rolls his eyes.
"You know I prefer Max" he glares at me.
"Whatever."I turn to Aaron who was giving a belly rub to Ruby.
" I'm out. Come on " I call for my dog and walk away. They all freeze well more like Aaron freezes and Max keeps glaring at me. Aaron jumps to his feet making Ruby whine and jump from the lack of attention. Aaron stands straight and blocks my path giving me a serious face with a little bit of sympathy
" You can't go anywhere." Max says smiling. I fold my arms glaring at both of them.
"And why not?"
" Because we just got our jobs back. We can't loose them again" Aaron sighs running his fingers through his hair. I kind off feel sorry for him.
"Ruby attack" I take my last chance and give Ruby an order. She jumps on Aaron and.....licks him. Like he's a lollipop or something.

Betraying mutt.

I throw my hands up in frustration stomping back inside making sure to slam the door as loud as possible. I go to the game room and walk to the freezer pulling out a pint of ice cream and hot Cheetos. I plop down on the couch and watch Attack on Titans.. I get bored and grab my phone to do some BDSM research. Might as well do my assignment.

♨♨ _♨♨.

I stand up from my position. I slept of and somehow ended up over the armrest with icecream on my body a spoon in my mouth and Cheetos in my hair and bra. I look at the clock and it reads 5 09

Oh good 5 09. Wait Leo comes back a 6.

Shit freaking shit fuck Fack holy Jesus Joseph and donkey.

I scramble to my feet and run to the shower washing all the red out of my hair and body. The ice cream gave me a chocolate scent which didn't last long. I jump out and rub my body butter then rush to the room . I see a pretty sexy black lingerie set on the bed. There's only one problem. The so called excuse for clothing is just a flimsy material covers nothing and I'm not joking. The only thing not on show are my nipples. I sigh and try to put it on without harming the delicate soft material. I lay on the bed and look at the time.