Chapter 13

The next day at Breakfast, everyone either stared even more at Harry or glared at him. Amelia just watched with faint amusement. It was as if the Gryffindors and Slytherins didn't know whether to congratulate Harry or hex him, the Ravenclaws were congratulating and the Hufflepuffs looked at him as if he was something that smeared on their shoes.

Then she sighed. Double Potions today with two different classes. How fun.

Amelia had to give it to the Slytherins. They were smart. Really smart. Those badges were stupid but clever. At least Draco wasn't taking part in them. Well, he was wearing them but wasn't saying anything.

Amelia walked down the Dungeons to laughing. Something scary already and she hasn't even seen the class.

"Furnunculus!"

"Densaugeo!"

"What is going on?" Amelia said in a soft, deadly voice when she got to the classroom.

Everyone quieted down, then started talking again.

"I heard two spells fire at each other," Amelia said, ceasing all conversation, "Who fired the spells?"

The Gryffindors pointed to Nott and the Slytherins pointed at Harry.

"Was anyone hit with the spells?" Amelia said in the same voice as her last two questions. Her gaze pierced every single student, only singling out Granger and Goyle.

"Drink this, Mr. Goyle," Amelia gave him a small vial of a potion. "Miss Granger, let me see."

Hesitantly, she pulled her hands away from her mouth.

Amelia hummed, "Hospital Wing. Madam Pomfrey will be able to help you."

The girl nodded and ran up the stairs toward the infirmary.

Amelia just sighed and opened the door for everyone. "Go on in, all of you."

Not even halfway through the class, someone knocked on the door. Amelia opened it while looking at Miss Fawley's cauldron.

"Yes?" she said, not looking up.

"Please, ma'am, I'm supposed to take Harry Potter upstairs."

Amelia looked up and stared at the little boy down. "Why?"

The smile slipped off his face. "Mr. Bagman wants him," he said nervously. "All the champions have got to go, I think they want to take photographs. . . ."

"Well, Mr. Potter, do you want to go?"

"Nope," Harry said, stirring his cauldron.

"Well, you have your answer," Amelia said.

"Please, ma'am, Dumbledore wants him there—"

"You can tell Dumbledore to go f*ck himself, I am not participating in this tournament because I don't want to die," Harry piped up. Some Gryffindors and Slytherins looked at him in horror, others in admiration and yet others didn't even bat an eye.

"What's gotten you so tense, Potter?" Draco said, smirking. Amelia was pretty sure it was only because Harry didn't like Dumbledore anymore.

"Well, aside from the fact that someone wants to kill me by putting me in the Triwizard Tournament, I dunno. Why don't you tell me, Malfoy?"

Amelia sighed. Well, this kid was James and Lily's kid. Especially Lily's kid except for the fact that he had no tact and was very, very, very oblivious. That part was James.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Harry was busy with some homework when Ron came up to him.