Ch. 36 Emporer and Empress Part 1

Start from the beginning

        "Hmm, I met her once, she was actually the one who made me get the idea of treasure hunting for the star fragment," Ryuto told me.

        I smirked, "So, is dad still treasure hunting in his free time?"

        "Yep."

        I sighed.

        "Um, Earth to Ryuga?" Ryuto said, I looked at him, "you know you were staring at her for some time now."

        "Oh," I looked confused.

        "Do you have a-?" I cut him off.

        "Don't you dare say that last word," I warned as Ryuto giggled?

        "So what are you two talking about?" Madoka asked as she sat beside Ryuto.

        What the hell happened to everyone being scared of me? Gah, where do I get my dignity back?!

        "Well, we were just discussing the fact that the cold Dragon Emporer has a crush on Merda," Ryuto teased as I gave hin The Stare.

Authors note: I couldn't help the My Little Pony reference... :(

        "Aww," I heard Madoka coo, "I ship it."

        "Shut it," I warned, but they kept talking.

        "W-w-w-what's happening h-here?" I heard Hikaru ask as she appeared, Looks like she's still scared of me.

        "Oh, we're just talking about how Ryuga might have a crush on Merda," my brother smirked.

        "For the last time, I. Do. Not," I told them.

        Hikaru started giggling, "Well, this conversation is making me feel better."

        Great, I'm never gonna gain back the power I have with these people, looks like, 'Merda's little pet,' is back.

        I then heard Kenta chuckling, "Merda! That's just cruel."

        I sighed, while the three shippers are talking, I might as well check what they're doing. I got up and started walking towards Merba and Kenta.

        "Yeah, but I didn't even know he was scared of that ghost, I just love horror and so I watched 'La Llorona,' and other horror movies multiple times with a scared to death kid Ryuga. So now you know why Ryuga is not scared of anything because I tortured him and didn't even know it," Merda giggled, "that's also why Ryuga has his 'scare,' because of me, I think it was when he watched 'The Grudge,' did I noticed he had the stare."

        "Yeah, yeah, thanks for staining me," I clapped.

        "So it's true?" Kenta asked.

        "Sadly," I answered.

        "Alright, that's a wrap!" Angie shouted.

        "We better get to editing this," Blader DJ said.

        "Well, bye!" They both said as they retreated to their helicopter and zoomed away.

        "Okay guys now that the annoying DJs are out of the way, you guys wanna go?" Merda winked as she got up.

        "Yeah!" They replied.

        "Wait you don't mean?" Luna looked confused.

        "Yes, I mean, I still own the property, since dad abandoned it," Merda smirked as she turned and started walking away, "come on, I came here on a boat if you want you can come with me.