Ch. 2 L-Drago and Koma village

~~~
An hour later

I was sitting in my room trying to process what happened. This is the longest I haven't been with Mistress since we met four years ago, I wish I could have gone with her, but DOJI didn't want me coming.

"Master Ryuga, it's time to go," Doji said, opening the door to my room. That's another thing I'm pretty annoyed about him, ever since I agreed to be L-Drago's blader he keeps calling me Master. I guess this is what Mistress feels, but that's different. I respect her, but Doji always thought I was useless, but now that I agreed to one of his dangerous plans, THEN I'M USEFUL.

"Okay," I said as I got up from my bed, "I'm coming."

I and Doji walked into the helicopter, during the ride Doji explained to me more about where
L-Drago is being held. The rest of the ride was quiet until we got there. We went in.

"Is that it," I asked.

"Yes," Doji answered. I smirked, I don't know why but I felt like just being in its presents was already making me twisted, Just like Mistress said.

I jumped, dodging the flames. "Ryuga lookout," Doji shouted, launching his bey, protecting me from the arrows and the dragon statue. I landed right in front of L-Drago who was encased in crystal.

"Hello there," I said, just before arrows appeared from the ground. I jumped just before they got me. "Ha! Your gonna have to do a lot better than that. So this is the forbidden bey, Lightning L-Drago. I can feel it's strength as if it's absorbing."

"Stop right there!" A man shouted I looked up to see a man with red spiky hair with a blue headband with a Pegasus on it. "I won't let you have that bey!" he announced.

Doji then launched his bey again this time he launched it at the stranger who launched his bey, Pegasus, Doji lost, it made me very, very happy, but this guy with the Pegasus obsession is going to be a test run for me. I crushed the purple crystal.

"L-Drago, it's showtime," I said just like how Mistress always says before a battle. I gasped at L-Drago's power. Just then a boy appeared looking just like the other man, just younger.

"Father!" The boy shouted, Just by his voice I know that this guy is going to be annoying and that his annoying face is going to be the last I see.

"Stay back, Gingka!" The man exclaimed I think I remember him now, Mistress told me of a keeper of this bey, Ryo.

"I can feel your power," I said to L-Drago, "you want to test me? Let's see if I'm worthy to be your master, right now," I put L-Drago in the launcher, launching him and breaking the bridge keeper Ryo's son from interfering. L-Drago then came on a rock, going in circles until he made a make-shift bey stadium. I jumped on a nearby rock, "Come on!" I shouted to Ryo, his son protested, telling him not to do it, but Ryo jumped on the rock anyway.

"3," I started.

"2," Ryo continued.

"1, Let it rip!" We both shouted in unison. It was then 'Gingka' realized the left rotation.

L-Drago hit Pegasus in the air.

"You're no match for the power of L-Drago's reverse rotation!" I laughed, also if this guy met Mistress, she would have been beaten in a millisecond after they launched their beys. "This fight is already decided."

"Watch closely Gingka," Ryo said to his son, "THIS IS THE POWER OF PEGASUS!" He shouted, I have sensitive ears, that really hurt.

His bey then fell safely on the stadium, spinning, underwhelming if you ask me. After a few hits, L-Drago started wobbling at the edge of the stadium. Pegasus was about to do the finishing blow.

"Ryuga!" Doji shouted, worried.

Doji Pov

~~~~~~~~

Merda's gonna kill me!

Ryuga pov
~~~~~~~
"Just relax Doji," I said. "Oh! Feel that! A truly dark power, a huge power that can swallow up anything and everything, go L-Drago!" I shouted, what would Mistress say to anger the person who she's battling with, "It doesn't matter how high you fly or how fast you move, you can't beat L-Drago. Finish him! Do it!" I did the finishing blow, I retrieved L-Drago and jumped to Ryo who was now on the floor. I riped off his headband, cleaning L-Drago I said, "So I'll be taking L-Drago now," The guy then said something as I dropped the blue cloth.

I laughed, "feeling a little frustrated? Slightly hateful? Somewhat... miserable?!" I asked his son. "Well if you're gonna be mad at something, be mad at yourself for being a helpless fool!"

"Ryuga, please, let get out of here," Doji said, I jumped towards him, as the caves crumbled. Doji said something while he was giving me support leaving the cave, but I couldn't hear, I was too weak.

We got into the copper, Doji put on my set belt, I couldn't move. But, it was all worth it, everyone will respect me and Mistress will finally see me as an equal. Wait... SHE'LL KILL ME WHEN SHE GETS BACK!!! I'm lucky that she doesn't have access to the little cameras that record and fallows employees of the Dark Nebula, we really have no privacy at the Dark Nebula. I found out that I was right today, L-Drago is very lonely, I'm glad I got him, Dragool and L-Drago won't get along at all though.

~~~
Back at the DN

"So how long will I have to be in that...capsule?" I asked weakly.

"I don't know, but you'll get your power back," Doji answered.

I got myself inside the capsule, closing my eyes as the capsule closed. I passed L-Drago's test, I just hope that I wake up soon so I can train with him.

"As soon as you wake up we'll start our plan, the Dark Nebula will rule the Beyblade world," Doji said, "I think that 'Gingka' will interfere with our plans, I wish we could have at least put a camera following him."

You and me both, Doji, I thought. His phone started to ring right after, Doji put it on speaker, so we can both hear.

"Dad, the plane has landed at this place called Metal city, and I think I found a new blader," Merda said over the phone.

"Oh, who is it?" Doji asked.

"A boy named Kyoya Tetagami, I'm not sure he'll be so easy to have on our team but I think he'll be a good asset to the DN," Merda answered.

"How exactly did you meat him?" Doji asked.

Merda sighed, "I think for you to understand you have to listen to the whole story."

Oh god, we're in for a whole rant, that also means he pissed her off, I swear if he did anything to her, I thought, getting prepared for the worst, scary.