Ch. 10 A Birthday Gift, A New Friend, And Bey Spirits

I decided to change their ages Ryuga and Merda will be 13-14 in fusion, 14-15 in masters, and 15-16 in fury.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

       "Help with what?" I asked the mother of the Merda.

        "Help with L-Drago," she answered, "Think of it as a Birthday present."

        I looked at L-Drago, I sensed that l-Drago did want anyone to help us with training, "I have to say no," I answered.

        She sighed, "Well you have to be hungry, don't you want some food and water?"

        At that moment I realized that I haven't eaten in two days, I can cook but you can't cook with nothing. I gowled walking to Luna, then we started walking to the first Japanese DN.

        "You know, I actually bought both of the Japanese DN buildings, and I decided to let Merda inherit the first one," Luna told me, "I'm actually remarrying."

        "Who," I eyed her.

        "Let's just say their first name starts with 'R,' and ends with, 'O,' their last name starts with 'H,' and ends with 'E,'" She answered nervously.

        "Ryo Hagane? I thought you divorced Doji because he thought that Beyblades were made of stars and blah blah blah, doesn't Ryo think the same?" I asked, "and why would you buy and not destroy the DN's buildings?"

        "Yes, but Doji, he's completely lost it," Luna replied, "plus the DN buildings hold a lot of memories, remember at the first Dark Nebula how Merda, you, and I, would play hide and seek there?"

        "Yeah, you were like a mother to me," I said reminiscently, "You also tried to find my parents for me too, until, I said that you should give up."

        "Actually, on one of my expeditions, I met someone a red-headed man and next to him was a kid who looked like, you," She told me.

        "Ryuto," I muttered.

        "Yep, it looks like your older sister lives in America, New York, studying to become a doctor, your brother, Ryuto is travelling the world and the rest of your family have immigrated to Canada," Launa told me.

        "They still live there," I said.

        "I'll give you their addresses," Luna read my mind, "well, we're here, I already made soup and fresh bread."

~~~

        "Merda left you something for you," Luna blurted out after we finished our food.

        "What?" I questioned. As she took out a file from her purse.

        "This was supposed to be the gift for your birthday, but she left in a hurry and forgot to give it to you," she answered giving me a gold USB with a tag saying 'Happy Birthday, Ryuga - From Merda.'

        "It looks like it fits in my bey-holder," I said putting it in the rectangular hole when I did the beholder opened up showing a compartment inside was a string necklace with a vertical cut ruby with a gold dragon on it, but then I saw a 3D hologram of a young girl white-hair and black highlight in it about Merda's age, she was wearing a black dress with her knees almost exposed, and with a red bow and belt on her waist. She also wore black high heels with the same red bows.

        "Hi! I'm Aiya A.I." The hologram said.

        "'Aiya' the first letters are A and I," I said, "Um, hi? so you're like Merci?"

What Happened To Me?  (Beyblade: Ryuga x Oc)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें