Chapter 19

When Ash returned to the Hall of Origin he was confronted by Mew, Arceus, Zekrom, and Reshiram. "Ash, we want you to use us when you get rid of Cilan." Said Zekrom pointing to himself and Reshiram. "And we want revenge on Delia when it is her turn." Said an angry Mew. "Also, I think it's time Mew and I told you something that we probably should've told you as soon as you woke up in your Latios form." Said Arceus nervously, shocking Reshiram, Zekrom, and Ash. "Father are you okay, you seem nervous for the first time ever." Said Reshiram. "Yes, I'm fine, just a little bit of a family predicament going on in my head right now." He said calmly. With that Zekrom and Reshiram returned to their room because ever since Ash had forgiven Max he had been getting all the Legendaries that weren't in relationships to admit their feelings and one of those instances was with Reshiram and Zekrom, who were his first targets, followed by Groudon and Kyogre, then Xerneus and Yveltal, Solgaleo and Lunala, Articuno and Moltres and Zapdos, Suicine, and Entei and Raikou, Genesect and Azelf, Hoopa and Manaphy, Red Genesect and Mesprit, Darkrai and Cresillia, and many others. Once Arceus and Mew were alone with Ash they both grew nervous. "Now Ashy, you know why I was quick to adopt you when you first woke up correct?" Asked Mew. Ash merely nodded his head before she continued. "Well there was more to my reasoning, I did do it because of what I told you, but also because you are our biological child and I didn't want any others to do it. I'm sorry, we've kept this from you for so long but your true form was badly injured one day when Giratina was out of control and we could only save you by turning you human, so we chose Delia thinking she was the perfect substitute, but we were wrong." Said Mew sadly. "We understand if you won't forgive us, but just so you know, even when you were human, we still loved you no matter what." Said Arceus. What surprised them was Ash not yelling at them and they were about to leave when Ash flew up and hugged them both happily. "I forgive you both, it wasn't like it was your fault or anything, and you did it to save my life, of course I forgive and love you both." Said Ash happily. Both parents smiled and hugged back. "Now, should we inform all the others about this?" Asked Ash. "We'll handle that, you go to your mates and inform them." Said Mew as she hugged Ash before kissing his cheek. "I love you Ash." Said Mew smiling. "I love you to mom, and I love you dad." Said Ash before he left. Meanwhile with Cilan and Delia. "Did you hear, Serena, Clemont, Bonnie, and Misty have all been reported dead, Misty by a swarm of Beedrill, and the others by the Kalos legendaries." Said Cilan. "Yeah, and I have a feeling we're next." Said Delia as she and Cilan were in the same bed about to fall asleep when Darkrai appeared. "Traitors don't deserve to have Cresillia's gifts, so I'll replace it with my own, I hereby curse these to, to have never ending Nightmares whenever they fall asleep." Said Darkrai as a dark purple glow suddenly appeared around them before he vanished and left them to their nightmares. "Is it done dear?" Asked Cresillia as she kissed Darkrai on the lips. "Yes honey, the job is done, Delia and Cilan will have never ending nightmares from now on until they die." Said Darkrai as he and Cresillia curled around their egg. (I am going to make a Daydreaming Pokémon and it will have Cresillia's body but with Darkrai's dark appearance as well as the power to give both Nightmares and Dream.)