Chapter 18

Brock was walking home when a bright light flashed before him revealing a very angry Ash. Brock became nervous and hoped things would go alright for him. "Noticed you cut your connections to the traitors, why?" Asked Ash coldly sending the message he better not lie. "I realized I was wrong Ash, they were wrong about you, I was wrong about you, we were once brothers, now I'm your enemy, but I'm hoping to make up for it, I also cut my connections because they kept getting me close to losing my chance at my Pokémon Doctor and breeder job I want and I no longer want anything to do with them." Explained Brock. "Good answer Brock, I'll give you another chance, but it'll be a while before we become as close as we once were. As for the traitors, they won't be alive for much longer." Said Ash before disappearing. Brock was confused as to what he meant by that but decided not to question it and continued to head to his place. Ash appeared in front of where Misty has been living and called upon a few friends from the forest. Not long after the call an entire swarm of Beedrill appeared and they were led by a rare Beedrill that is owned by Ash but protects the swarm, a Beedrill that is already Mega Evolved.

 Not long after the call an entire swarm of Beedrill appeared and they were led by a rare Beedrill that is owned by Ash but protects the swarm, a Beedrill that is already Mega Evolved

"How May we serve you master?" Asked the Mega Beedrill. "First, I've told you guys, you don't need to call me Master, just Ash is fine, and second there is an annoying girl in here afraid of Bug types and seeing as you all are Bug and Poison types I need you to kill her. Arceus is already aware and approves of her death. Her name is Misty." Said Ash. The swarm nodded before heading inside. Ash heard a lot of screams but was pleased when he heard Misty screaming in pain just for it to stop. The swarm then left the building and were happy that could help Ash out. Just as the swarm disappeared the authorities arrived. "Sir do you know what happened here?" Asked Officer Jenny. "When I got here all I heard were screams and then something knocked me out, I just woke up before you all got here." Siloed Ash. "I think we should give you a check up and make sure you're alright, if you were knocked out then you would've had to have been hit pretty hard by something." Said Officer Jenny pulling Ash to one of the medics. After they said he was fine Ash left and went to deal with the next group of traitors Serena, Clemont, and Bonnie. "Hey Zygard, Xerneus, and Yveltal, you all want to do the honors of ending Bonnie, Clemont, and Serena?" Asked Ash as he entered the Hall of Origin and saw the three Kalos legendaries waiting. "We were actually wanting to ask if we could do the exact same thing Ash, Zygard wants Bonnie, Xerneus wants Serena, and I want Clemont." Said Yveltal. Ash nodded then returned them. He sent all three traitors a mystery message saying if they showed up they would receive powerful rewards, then went to the meeting place. Once he arrived in his cloak and mask he waited for the traitors to arrive and they soon did. "So, you decided to show up." Said Ash. "Of course we would be fools to turn down an offer like the one you made." Said Serena with lust in her eyes as she saw the mystery man. "Well your treats should be here soon, but in order to receive them they must test you and if you fail, you die." Said Ash and this made them all nervous but they accepted the test. "Very well, once you start though there will be no turning back." Said Ash as Zygard, Xerneus, and Yveltal showed up glaring at the traitors. They all used their most powerful attacks. Core Enforcer for Zygard, Moonblast for Xerneus, and Oblivion Wong for Yveltal. This killed the traitors on impact and also turning Clemont to stone. "Four down, two to go." Said Ash as he returned to the Hall of Origin for the time being.