Chapter 15

Ash was talking to his Pokémon about what he planned on doing. "Guys, we need to get my mother arrested, not Mew, Delia, because she is becoming a real problem and with no proof we can't do a thing so we will battle her and she'll come clean during it because she'll get cocky and overconfident. So I am bringing Charizard (A female one that is mates with Ash's original.), Luxray, Meganium, Zoroark, Avalugg, and Genesect, I'll be using all of you against her. She has six Pokémon that are all from Kanto that were stolen and abused so once we beat her we take the Pokémon to their rightful owners. She stole a Arcanine, Dragonite, Kangaskhan, Gyaradose, Persian, and Alakazam." He said explaining everything to his Pokémon who grew even more angry at Delia because of this. Once he returned all of his Pokémon he informed all the legendaries as well as Max, Iris, May, Dawn, and Latias of what he was planning and they were all happy. Max, Iris, May, and Dawn all agreed to help if the traitors got involved while Ash dealt with Delia. Ash had teleported them all to Pallet Town where the traitors were walking to the forest. "Why are you here weakling?" Asked Serena. "Delia Ketchum I challenge you to a battle. If I win you turn yourself over to the police and return the six Pokémon you stole." Said Ash threateningly cold scaring the traitors. "Fine but when I win, you hand over all your Pokémon to us." She said smirking overconfident that she would win. Ash then messed with something that activated a voice recorder so he had proof against Delia. "Come on out Arcanine and Dragonite." Said Delia.

"So a 2v2 full team battle, alright, Charizard and Zoroark, show yourselves

"So a 2v2 full team battle, alright, Charizard and Zoroark, show yourselves." Said Ash releasing the illusion and flame lizard Pokémon.

" Said Ash releasing the illusion and flame lizard Pokémon