Chapter 3

Abigail POV-
"Wellllllll........." Zayn said.
"So, you haven't told them." Said Hailey and he just nodded
"So, what have you told them?" I ask
" I told them I have a sister that will take over the family business because I wanted to become a singer. Then my dad kinda disowned me because of that."
"Ok, so we just have to be careful on what we talk about." I said
"Ya."
We spent the next few hours talking about the last 2 years then the rest of the boys came in.
"So have a good chat?" Niall asked.
"Yes , we did." Me and Zayn say at the same time
The boys laugh at that.
At the exactly same time me and Niall said "I'm hungry."
Everyone laughs while me and Niall blush. "Well I am going to get some food." I say and Niall says "I will help you."
We went down stairs to the kitchen. "Please get everyone a glass of water while I make the popcorn." I say
"Sure." I grab the popcorn bags and put them in the microwave. While I was waiting for Niall I tried to reach the stash of chocolate I hid with the fearless on the top shelf. I was on the counter when Niall saw and asked if he could help, I just blushed and nodded.
Niall lifted me down and I blushed even more.
"What were you looking for?"
"My stash of hidden chocolate, guess I ate it all."
The popcorn was done popping and when I tried to open the bag I bumped into Niall and he spilled some water on me. I darted to the bathroom close to the kitchen and made it just in time. I feel to the ground with a smack.
"Are you ok in there?" He asked
"Yes, I really had to dry off my arm but I tripped on the rug." that was believable, it happened before
"Really" he said suspiciously.
"Yes." I steamed off and I get out of the bathroom. "Let's get those snacks to those Hungry people."
Niall POV-
She is so beautiful and small. I love the way she has to crawl on the counter to get things. I love how she is so nice. I like her hair color and her big blue eyes are memorizing. I also love that she is so clumsy like who trips on a rug? I felt so bad when I got water on her. Zayn didn't like getting water on him either. Maybe it was a sibling thing. I am sooooooo happy Harry like Hailey and not Abigail. This is the first time we like different girls. But I think Liam likes her. I will have to get her to like me first.
Abigail POV-
I skip to the kitchen and look back when I hear that Niall didn't follow. He looked deep in thought. I like the little wrinkle in between his eyes when is thinking. Wow. Do I like Niall. Maybe? But he is human I can imagine my dad saying that. For once I don't care. I skip into the kitchen, grab the popcorn, then Niall comes in and takes the water upstairs.
That night was uneventful, we just watched H2O and the little mermaid. Us girls love how the movies portray ourselves. I look at the clock. It says it is 8:00pm. Time for our bath. Me and Hailey look at each other and we tell everyone that we are taking baths. We go the the bathroom that connects mine, Hailey, and Pearl's rooms. In this room there is 3 bathtubs, a tv, millions of photographs of me,Pearl, and Hailey as mermaids. I set a timer for 2 hours. Me and Hailey each get into a separate bathtub and the change happens. I am so luck that I have a top that comes with the change, sometimes mermaids don't have a top. My top is made out of pink metal with pink diamonds. Hailey's top is made out of sapphire while Pearl's top is made out of pearls.
While me and Hailey are in the bathtubs there was a knock on the door.
"Who is it?" Hailey yelled
"Zayn!"
"Come in" I say
He comes in and shuts the door. "We have a problem."
"What is it?" I ask
"I found Liam looking at a picture of mom and dad in their mermaid forms."
I was confused? "It was a photograph."
"Lightbulb!"me and hay hay say with finger in the air.