-----

"I don't think I can do this." Darcey admitted, as she and Tina were sitting on her bed, finding a song for them to sing.

"W-What?" Tina responded, tears threatening to spill out of her eyes. When Darcey realised that Tina thought she meant something else, her eyes went wide.

"No, no, no. This isn't me breaking up with you. I love you." Darcey assured her, putting her hands over hers. "I'm talking about the duet competition."

Tina smiled weakly, as Darcey wiped the already spilt tears from the girl's cheek. "Why can't you do the competition?"

"I'm just, really nervous, because I don't really want to sing in front of everyone." Darcey answered.

"You've done it before though?" Tina questioned, confused.

"I know. That was just because I had to, and it was a way of expressing my feelings without actually having to express them." Darcey explained. Tina smiled to herself.

"You said that it wasn't about me." Tina reminded her, and Darcey rolled her eyes.

"Yeah, I know. And also, that song in 'Hello' week was about you too." Darcey added, and Tina smiled again.

"I really want to sing the duet with you." Tina told her. "Maybe we could sing the one from when we first kissed?"

"I mean, I'd love to sing it with you again. But, last time we did that, we started making out with each other as soon as it finished." Darcey replied. Tina chuckled at the memory. "And I'd rather not do that in front of the new guy."

"Okay." Tina nodded. "But has this got anything to do with the dinner at Breadstix?" Darcey nodded slowly, as she looked down at the bedsheets.

"It'll be fine. We can just go out as best friends, as that's what everyone knows us as, including your parents." Tina stated, taking the girl's hands in her own.

"Yeah, that's what we told them on the camping trip, isn't it?" Darcey questioned, and Tina nodded. "Little did they know what went on in that tent." Tina rolled her eyes, and gently hit her on the arm.

"You're acting like I'm not a virgin." Tina replied. Darcey looked at her with a smirk, and looked her up and down suggestively.

"I mean, we can change that right now, if you want to." Darcey shrugged, and Tina smiled back at her.

Darcey crawled over to the shorter girl, and captured her lips with her own. She climbed on top of her, and lied down on the bed.

Tina's hand traveled up the girl's Cheerios skirt, but before they could get any further, there was a sound of someone running up the stairs and towards Darcey's room.

Darcey immediately climbed off of her girlfriend, sitting back on the bed and looking through the books. Whereas, Tina was still shocked with the noise.

"You act like you've done that before." Tina whispered to her, sitting up and raising her eyebrow. Darcey just responded by putting a finger to her lips, and looking down at the sheet music.

Then, the door opened, and Darcey's younger brother entered the room.

"Oh, Tina, you're here." Max stated, when he saw his sister's 'best friend'. He then turned to his sister. "Do you have any idea where Gracie is?"

"You mean our four-year-old sister?" Darcey questioned, shocked, even though she knew where she was. "You lost her!"

"I mean, I might've forgotten to go and pick her up from kindergarten, but I thought that was your job!" Max exclaimed.