2. The Family🥂

🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋

JADE RUSSELL,
The only child of Natalia and Warren Russell and the Heir to the Russellonado Conglomerate.

Mr Warren was a powerful man who was feared in the whole confederation. He was Billionaire and he could do whatever he wanted.
He started teaching Jade at a young age about his company. He had told her she was could do whatever she wanted and he would always be there for her. He took her to his meetings and made her sit next to him.

Mr Warren took her to his dungeons and made her see how useless humans were taken care of. Jade had seen her father kill people many times that nothing about killing fazed her anymore.

Mrs Natalia was against Warren's upbringing of their child. She claimed he was ruining their daughter. She accused him of trying to turn their daughter into a monster. She had kept quiet all this time because she felt she had to respect his choices. But she had had enough already. She couldn't let it go in anymore, not after he made their daughter kill someone.

The Russell's house was on fire and little Jade watched the fire burn from the place she stood.
She watched her father fume as her mother hurled insults on him.

Mr Russell couldn't hold it anymore, he pushed Natalia as he walked away. Unfortunately, she wasn't balanced in the six foot heel she wore, she fell and hit her head on the side of the glass table.

Hearing the thud, Mr Russell turned and found his poor wife passed out with blood oozing out of her head. He walked to her and checked her pulse. He couldn't save her. He knew this
He had killed many people and he for sure knew when someone was dead. He just hoped Jade hadn't seen him, he had to get rid of the body.

Jade watched as blood flowed from her mother's head. She quietly walked back to her room so her Father wouldn't see her.
Father killed Mother. The images kept running through her head as she heard her father making calls and ordering some of his men to come to his house.

The next day it was announced in the news that Jade's mother had been murdered while she was on her way home. There were evidences of her car seat filled with blood.

On the Funeral day, Jade was dressed in all black and she stared blankly as her mother was laid to rest. She watched as the priest recited prayers on her. She saw how her father tried to look sad. She was numb. She couldn't cry, she couldn't talk, she was ice cold. Maybe that was the day her heart became cold.
Jade saw as people came to them to give their condolences and how indifferent her Father acted.

On the way home, Mr Russell looked at Jade. He felt proud of her, she had composed herself through everything. He was happy with his creation.
He put his arm around her trying to draw her into a hug, with his arms midway in air, she spoke

"Don't touch me, I know you killed Mom"