chapter 6

Hiccup POV

Sofia starts fighting then Cloudjumper sees her and runs to her.

"Cloudjumper!", she says happily as his tail sways from side to side. Sofia hugs him as a berzerker doesn't notice how big Cloudjumper is and hit him. He turns around and starts shooting fire.

Then Dagger comes up from behind me and tries to hurt me but Toothless blocks him and roars.

"Stupid Night Fury!", he yells.

"Toothless isn't stupid", I say as I take out my fire sword.

Me and Dagger keep fighting until he retreats with his men but before he goes away he yells at Sofia.

"You will be mine Sofia!", he says before getting on his ships. I see her trying to balance herself on Cloudjumper. Eret rushes towards he before she collapses.

My mom rushes towards her and tells Eret to set her down on Cloudjumper. Then Astrid comes next to me.

"Hey Hiccup, so she's your sister?", she asks.

"I'm not sure, and there are a lot of questions going through my mind right now", I say while sighing.

"Well... just remember that if she's your sister or not, you'll know what to do", she says kissing my cheek and hoping on stormfly.

"Thanks Astrid", I say taking off then everyone following me.

~Later

We land on Berk and Cloudjumper lands carefully trying to not wake Sofia up.

"Hey mom, once you take care of Sofia can I talk to you?", I ask.

"Of course son", she says in a worried tone.

I take Toothless and Crystal to the cove.

Toothless POV

Hiccup leaves us at the cove and I see Crystal walking to the pond and then laying down.

I nudge her head gently and she opens her eyes, and yawns.

"Hi Toothless", she says very sleepy.

"Hey I have and idea why don't we go for a little flight, just you and me", I ask hoping she'll say yes.

"Sure! I mean ahem sure", she replies getting up.

I climb up the wall and at the top Crystal helps me up. We walk to the forge and find the tail I can control. I tell her how to put it on, and we're off.

We fly faster and faster every second and at the same time shoot plasma blasts.

Then we both slow down. I see Crystal with a smile, I fly a little closer to her. She just looks at me and then looks back at the sky. Her eyes sparkling like diamonds.

"Hey Crystal, follow me", I say as she just nods. We land on dragon island and sit by the shore watching the tide. I wrap my wing protectively around her, while she cuddles closer to me.

"Hey Crystal, I've been meaning to ask about this but...... has anything really between us?", I say still looking at the tides.

"Well..... the only difference is we've grown up and grown stronger with each obstacle we've faced", she said purring. 

"But, what about my mom? Dad? What about the herd? What happened to them?", I ask impatiently.

"Well they're all fine toothless", she said trying to hold in a laugh.

"Toothless we should be heading back, your rider will start getting worried", she said while backing away and opening her wings.

"Fine let's go", I said a little sad and we both flew back to Berk. Then we landed in the cove, Crystal laid near the pond and fell asleep. I licked her snout and decided to go see Hiccup.

Hiccup POV

I waited outside my house for my mom, she finally came out and I stood up.

"Mom, can we talk now", I asked while she looked at me and sighed.

"Of course Hiccup, what is it?", she asks while dusting herself off.

"Well is it true that she's my sister?", I ask a little unsure.

"Older sister and yes she is", she says proudly.

"Woah, wait older sister?", I say a little amazed.

"Yes she's five years older than you, she's been through so much Hiccup. I want you to get to know your sister, maybe talking to her might make her realize running from her past isn't good for her", my mom says while putting a hand on my shoulder.

"Ok, is she awake yet?", I ask.

"Yes, why don't you go meet her and tomorrow you show her around. After all Berk has changed a lot", my mom said while giving me a gentle smile.

"Okay let's go", I said while leading my mom inside.

I open the door and see Sofia holding the little blue dragon my gave me when I was a kid. She was holding it in her hands and then she turned around.

She smiled and walked towards me. She put a hand on my cheek and looked me in the eyes. He eyes started watering and she broke into tears. She hugged me and cried. I stood there a little stunned but hugged back.

"You look so grown up, I never imagined you'd be chief this early", she said backing away and wiping her tears away.

"Well yeah, and I never imagined I'd have an older sister", I said chuckling a little.

"But I remember you so little such a fragile little thing but, look at you now a big and responsible all grown up man", she said nudging my arm playfully.

"Yeah, you look great too and your almost as tall as me", I say while she just smiles.

"There's that smile", I say playfully.

"Oh, shut up", she says laughing.

Then we hear scratching on the door, my mom opens the door and lots Toothless in.

Sofia gets on the floor and puts out her hand for Toothless to sniff it. He doesn't sniff it but, instead jumps jumping on her and starts licking her face.

"Okay, okay I like you too", she said while laughing.

Toothless gets off her and I help her get up. Toothless keeps rubbing himself on her leg. She runs fingers on his back. He purrs and his spines turn in two.

Sofia yawns and stretches.

"You look and sound tired, why don't you go to sleep?", I say as she starts to close her a eyes a little.

"Yeah, I think I will", she says while she starts laying on the couch.

"Woah, your the guest here your sleeping in my room. I sleep on the couch", I said helping her up.

"No, this is your house I sleep here", she said while she was trying to get out of my grip.

"Nope, you upstairs now", I said sternly while she just started laughing.

"You know you seem like the older one instead of me", she said laughing.

"Go", I said pointing to the stairs.

"Fine Mr. Bossy pants, goodnight", she said walking upstairs with toothless on the floor already asleep.

"Night bud", I said while laying on the couch and falling asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys I updated yay!

So I just wanted to say thanks to @HaileyNarloch And          @hardcore_ httyd  thanks for talking to me and please follow HaileyNarloch.

Also I will update again probably 3 more times tonight And thanks for the 403 reads.

If you had a favorite marvel character, who would it be?

Mine is spider-man and Tony stark A.K.A Iron man.

That's it for now by my little furies!!!