Friends with the Freak

We pulled up in school along with other cars, but quickly drove into a space so we wouldn't have to go look for one. Stepping out of the car Jared was about to come and open my door when, someone stopped him. And by someone I mean a mysterious girl, who knew Jared.

"Jared!!!!" Mysterious girl screamed and ran into his arms. This took him by surprise so he was knocked on the car. Observing this from the window I thanked God that the windows were tinted.

"Marcy? What are you doing here?" He asked pushing her off and glancing at my window. She was oblivious to the fact that he kept on looking at my window.

"Aren't you happy to see me?" She smiled her teeth practically blinding me.

Well someone brushes their teeth. My mind remarked snarkily.

"What are you doing here?" Jared pressed on, glancing at my window again

She finally noticed and looked over.

"Why do you keep glancing at the window?"

Time to make an entrance.

Opening the car door, I stepped out and faced the girl, who face instantly fell when she saw me. Turning an accusing glare at Jared, I swear I saw her eyes turn red.

"So you got a rebound because we broke up? You moved away and its not 2 months and you already got another girlfriend!!" She all but shrieked. She sounded like a whiney, desperate person but I didn't say anything although Jared's pleading eyes urged me to cut in.

Mouthing a sorry, I continued to watch until the bell rang. Grabbing Jared's arm I dragged him away although I could hear the girl still screaming.

"I'm not done with you! We need to talk!"

As soon as we reached the halls, Jared stop me in my tracks.

"Why didn't you help me earlier?" He groaned rubbing his temples. "She gave me a head ache. No wonder I was glad yo leave her."

"Sorry I couldn't really do anything.." I said holding up my hands in defence.

"And why not?" He folded his arms making his muscle bulge a little. Tearing my gaze from it I looked into his amused face.

"Because telling an angry girl to calm down is like trying to baptize a cat.." I rolled my eyes and left a Jared dying of laughter.

~~~~~~~

"As you know we have a new student..." My teacher waved the banshee girl from earlier over to her. "This Marcy Evans, and she will be joining our class.."

Marcy was smiling at everyone until her eyes came in contact with me.

Oh shit.

Whispering something in Mr.Thomas ear, he eyes soon trailed over my direction also.

"Ms. Easton, it looks like someone would like to sit beside you.."

Walking in her heels, she soon sat beside me and turned.

"I know that you want him but he's mine. Okay? And I'd like you to back off.. I was gone, but I'm back for Jared. He loves me.." She hissed, her fake smile contorting her face.

Pinching the bridge of my nose, I took deep breaths to calm myself.

"Not what he told me this morning.." I muttered under my breath, sighing.

"Did you say something?" She asked, raising an eyebrow

"No, not at all.." I returned the smile but secretly I wanted to kill her.