Chapter 2: New School and the Freak

Ring Ring Ring

Groaning I pushed my alarm clock off the stand hoping the thing might shut up. Sadly it did not work.

"God damn will this thing shut up!" I groaned into my pillow

"It would if you got your lazy ass out of the bed."

Turning around I saw my mom leaning on the door frame smiling at me.

"But mooooooooomm," I whined "I don't wanna go to school.."

"But Jesssssssss I don't care what you want!!"

Rolling my eyes I got up and walked to the bathroom rubbing my eyes.

Finally done with my bath, I walked out and trudge back to my room.

Pulling on a black skinny jeans , pink tank top and my black converse. I walked downstairs to my mother who was making pancakes.

"Mhmmm that smells good.." Smiling I sat down waiting for my mom to give me food.

Laughing she piled some on a plate but placed it in front of my brother. And placed some on her plate and started to eat.

"Eh? So where is mine?" I asked looking around for the hidden pancakes.

"Where's your what?" She asked innocently shoving some pancake in her mouth.

"Mom! How can you make for Matthew and yourself and not for me?"

"Well because if you don't leave here in the next 10 minutes your going to get a detention at school.." She smiled pointing to the clock.

"Aaargh! I hate that your right.." I groaned

"I love you too honey now get to school.."

Grabbing my bag I ran out the house and jumped into my Nissan Tida. Starting it I sped out if the parking lot and went to school with 5 minutes to spare.

******††**†††***††††*******†††

Walking to my locker I avoided the one girl that made my life a living hell at school with no such luck.

"Stacie.. God can you like a stop stalking me!" I yelled grabbing attention.

She scoffed and looked at me "As if I don't have a life Jessie.."

Rolling my eyes I pushed pass her and went to locker only to have her follow me

"Jessie I heard a smoking hot guy moved in next to you.. Well I just wanted invite him to my party so please give him this.." Passing a black envelope to me she glared at me then made sure all the bystanders heard

"And don't keep it for yourself because some new people got invited instead of you.." This earned a few snickering

"Well Stacie don't give him STD's and he just arrived.." Smiling I walked away from her feeling accomplished from the look on her face trying to contain my laughter.

Finally reaching my locker, I leaned on it and sighed

"Well, I didn't know you were that well known.."

Opening my eyes I started into the eyes of Jared. Remembering the invitation I handed it to him

"Your invited to the bitch party have fun.." I muttered putting my jacket in the locker..

Not second glancing the thing he shoved it in his bag and looked at me expectantly

"What?" I asked

"I'm your classmate, so I'm going to follow around the place until I know my classes.

Groaning I slipped to the floor and covered my face

'Can this day get any worse?'