Why are you guys so amazing?

No seriously guys, read the title. YOU GUYS ARE SO FREAKING AMAZING!!! Like, I cant tell how happy you guys make me when I open my email and see so many people commenting on 'Love My Neighbor' or asking me to write the sequel or just Private Messenging me. When you guys follow, add my book to your reading lists and VOTE FOR MY CRAPPY BOOK. Guys, I'm crying as I write this (I kid you not), I never thought people would really like my books because other than the bad grammar, I'm cliche asffffffff. But turns out my followers are SUPER awesome, and REALLY supportive, like my friend (also cousin) said I should enter my book in the Watty's but there are better books out there that deserve it. Other than thanking you for all that you're doing, I'm here to say that yes, I'm currenly writing the first chapter for LOVE MY NEIGHBORHOOD *cue applause* you'd actually think that from the request I would've finished but my finals are not allowing my brain to really focus on this. THANK YOU AGAIN AND I LOVE YOU.

For information on how to contact me, please see the previous chapter thingy.

I Love You all, and please have a great night/day/evening/ whatever time zone you're in.

I WANT TO GET TO KNOW YOU ALL, SO FEEL FREE TO CONTACT ME ANYTIME!!!

P.S. - if you're into Death and all those spooky romance things, please check out my newest book (I've had chapters to this book from last year and I just started to upload them) on my new Wattpad AJ-thecliche

Did I say thank you already? I did? Well let me say it again, THANK YOU!!!