Make Up

A week or so went by with me getting more used to looking androgynous in public. The tube was still another matter, but I was finding it easier and easier to sleep in, and occasionally I could forget I was wearing it at all.

Drew gave me clothes to wear, all girl's clothes, but the kind of girl's clothes that men, usually gay men and rock stars could pull off. Everything tended towards pastels and pinks, which took some getting used to, but I eventually accepted that everyone would just assume that I was gay, and a teenager, as Drew kept zapping my beard off.

Drew knocked on my door. "Heya subbie, want to help me get ready?"

"Sure, for what?"

"I thought I'd surprise Jesse, with some femme fatale bondage play." She looked at me sideways. "What? She needs a turn from time to time."

"Alright what do I have to—" She coughed, and I corrected myself, "what do I get to do?, umm Mistress."

She giggled. "You know, you only call me Mistress when you mess up. It's okay, it's kind of cute. Just do my makeup."

"I don't know how."

"I'll teach you. What's the good in having a subbie slave if she can't do your makeup?

I startled when she called me she.

"Or he, whatever, don't take it personally. People always take gender so personally."

"Should I start calling you 'he' then?"

"You've got a long way to go before you can call me anything but what you're told," she scoffed.

She took me into her bathroom, and proceeded to show me how to apply makeup to her face. We started on foundation and worked our way up to eye makeup. She'd wipe it off when I messed up, and we had to start over once, but eventually we got to acceptable results.

"Best if we just keep it simple for now," she said, wiping off her eyes.

"Now let's get me dressed. First you'll need to lube me up."

"W-What??"

"Oh not like you can do anything about it." She flicked the end of my tube with her fingernail. It made a distinct pinging noise. Damn, if she wasn't getting good at that.

And so I started at her feet, rubbing lube up her legs, onto her torso, and down each arm. At first I was relieved that the tube wasn't twitching, then I got disturbed.

"What's wrong, subbie?" Drew asked.

"Nothing, it just, I'm not... my tube, I'm not fighting it."

"Yeah I hear if you stay in there long enough, you go limp. Isn't that a good thing?"

"Will it ever come back?" I asked.

"I don't know, maybe, probably. Do you feel anything?"

"A little bit, I guess, but not like before."

"Oh, that's normal. Don't worry about it. Subbies should be sexless anyway, like a Ken doll."

"Hey now, don't tease me."

"I'll tease you all I want, because you love it." She tapped my nose.

She had me pull her blue catsuit up over her body and hold it in tight to zip it up the back.

"This is going to be so fun tonight. It's a pity you can't join in."

"I can't?"

"No, I thought I made myself clear, I want you locked up and sexless forever," she stuck her tongue out at me.

"See, sometimes I have a hard time telling if you are serious or just teasing me."

"Can't it be both?" she asked, adjusting the arms of her suit. "Look I'm not going to make you do anything you don't want to do, at least not forever. I'm just going to make you want whatever I do to you. Now back to your room. It's my play time."