Cancellation on Short Notice

Life was fun and surprisingly uncomplicated until one Friday night. I'd intended to drive up to SF for the weekend to meet a couple of old high school friends who were flying in from back East. About an hour into the drive, I got a call from them. They were both sick and had to cancel. Annoyed and disappointed, there wasn't much I could do about it other than drive home.

I guess I'm quieter than I thought I was, because we were all very surprised when I popped into the family room on my way to the kitchen to get a drink.

I announced, "My friends got sick and had to cancel their trip—"

Drew and Jesse were both dressed in latex catsuits. I might have asked if they were going to a costume party if Jesse's hands weren't cuffed behind her, chained to her feet, forcing her to lie on the floor in the hogtie position. Her long blonde hair was pinned against her head by the ball gag in her mouth.

"I guess I should have called... oops," I added, turning around to go downstairs to my room.

"Cary, wait!" Drew called back after me.

"What?" I turned back. "You're both adults, do whatever you want as long as you're both consenting." I looked down at Jesse tied up on the floor. "You are consenting, right?"

Jesse grunted and nodded as a line of drool rolled off her gag.

"You probably should have told me you were a couple, but—"

Drew shook her head, mortified. "We're not a couple. We just mess around. I mean Jesse has a date with a guy tomorrow."

"Okay..." I said perplexed, wondering if there was any reason I shouldn't leave the room right then, when I saw Drew staring at the raging hard-on tenting my pants. I was about to take that as even more reason to leave when Jesse started mumbling something through the gag.

Drew removed it, but left her otherwise restrained on the floor.

"Actually," Jesse said with surprising dignity, "I'm kind of glad you caught us, it's been a pain in the ass sneaking around."

She looked at Drew as an aside. "I told you he'd be good with it. Do uncuff me," Jesse said wriggling around on the floor. Drew knelt down beside her and ran the back of her hand over Jesse's torso, sending a shiver down her spine, before unlocking the handcuffs and helping Jesse to her feet.

"And like Drew said," Jesse continued, "We're not really a couple, though I guess we'd have a hard time claiming we aren't... intimate, But really we just like to 'play around'."

"Okay... well just give me some warning the next time you want to 'play around'... I can stay in my room, or go out or something."

Drew, blushing, said, "Oh okay... thanks."

I retreated to my room and tried not to pay too much attention to the sounds of latex-clad female bodies rolling around on the floor above me. It went on for about fifteen minutes before stopping suddenly. Then I heard the girl's muffled voices discussing something for a long while, followed by a pause, followed by two sets of footsteps coming down my stairs, followed by a careful, deliberate knock on my door.

I opened it to see the two of them, still dressed in latex catsuits, standing in front of me.

"We have something we want to ask you," Jesse said slyly. She nudged Drew forward.

I sat down on the edge of my bed, stunned that the two women I had been trying very hard not to have sexual fantasies about, were standing there in skin-tight suits designed for having kinky sex in.

"It's just..." Drew started, embarrassed, "we realized if you were a girl, we might ask if you wanted to try it, you know experiment...?"

My head started spinning as all the blood in my body rushed into my penis. It made me miserably uncomfortable, and I held my arms over my lap to hide it.

"With a few major conditions," Jesse smirked, nodding her head.

"Yes," Drew continued, "I mean we only do this with girls, but we thought we might give you a try... if you're game?"

"Okay," I gasped.

"Down boy, it's not that easy," Jesse mocked playfully. "We'd be your dominatrixes, not your girlfriends. If you want to play with us, we're going to dominate you."

"I was Jesse's sub," Drew interjected.

"And I was Virginia's... Do you know what a sub is?"

"A submissive?" I squeaked out.

"That's right, sort of a servant, or a slave, or a pet, or whatever we want you to be," Jesse said.

"But it is a whole lot of fun, promise," Drew blurted out, suddenly looking very excited.

"And eventually you can graduate on to other things, if you wish... but it would mean a bit of a change in lifestyle."

"Ain't that the truth," Drew added.

"Yes, well, just be prepared to have your world turned upside down... at least for a few weeks, maybe a few months... and if everything goes very very right, even as long as a year. Expect to be dominated, controlled, humiliated... emasculated."

"Emasculated...?" I asked.

"Well, like Drew said, we only really do this with girls, so you might expect the same kind of treatment."

"Don't worry, we'll keep it private, mostly." Drew quickly added, "we wouldn't complicate your life, too too much."

"But," Jesse retorted, "expect that your life would be being our sub for the foreseeable future."

"Can I think about it?" I managed to ask, obviously the most turned on I'd ever been in my life, but still trying to consider Jesse's warning.

"No, you can't." Jesse shook her head, smirking.

"Then you might say no," Drew chirped in. "But it is so –totally– worth it."

"You remember that scene in the Matrix?" Jesse asked. "The one with the pills?"

"I think so, the red and blue pills?"

"That's right." Jesse opened her hand and revealed a light blue pill. "Here we have the little blue pill, take it and your life goes back to normal, we do our little thing in private and we never discuss it again."

"It's a Pez," Drew added.

"And here we have a little pink pill. Take it, and your life will never be the same. You'll belong to us."

"What's in that one?" I asked.

"Oh just, Rohypnol." Jesse rolled her eyes.

"Wait– a roofie?!"

Jesse nodded back, smiling.

"You want to roofie me?! Where did you get one of those anyway?!"

"I am a lawyer for a pharmaceutical company. I don't really mind, one way or the other, what you decide, but roofies are normally involved when one gets turned into a sex slave," Jesse said, playfully feigning disinterest as Drew nodded enthusiastically behind her. "The question is, do you want to roofie yourself?"

My heart was pounding. I was overwhelmed, and I was about to reach for the blue pill, when Drew pleaded, "Please, I'll do my best to make sure you enjoy it."

To which Jesse added, "Remember, it's the things we don't do that we regret."

I looked into Drew's eyes. They were so warm, so excited, and I swallowed the pink pill.

"How long does this usually take to work?" I asked when I didn't immediately pass out.

"I don't know, maybe half an hour?" Jesse responded.

"What do we do until then?" I asked.

"Want to catch the last part of Colbert?" Drew suggested, shrugging her shoulders.

The two girls walked me up to the living room, and instead of taking our usual seats, they sat me down between them on the couch.

After about fifteen minutes, I remember saying, "Wait that wasn't really a roofie was it?" And then I remember resting my head against one of their shoulders, and Drew, I think, saying, "I know, I can't believe he actually took it."