𝑺𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒆𝒆𝒏-𝑨𝒍𝒍𝒊𝒔𝒐𝒏

Começar do início

Suddenly my phone vibrates in my pocket.

*iMessage*
Dad

Hey, what time will you be home?

I'm not sure, maybe 2 hours

Ok, see you then

Love you
*seen*

I shove my phone back into my pocket, a little annoyed that he didn't say I love you back. He's been acting kinda weird today, especially as that woman was with him earlier. Maybe I won't go home tonight and I'll stay round Willow's. I mean, I wouldn't want to wake up to a stranger in my house.

"You alright?" Max says in a hushed voice as Willow and Harvey shared a conversation of their own.

"Yep." I replied, smiling.

"What can I get you to drink?" The waitress asks, returning to our table.

"I'll have a Coke Zero please." I say.

The others order their drink and when the woman walks away, I scan my menu for food. Honestly, the thought of eating right now makes me feel kind of sick. I think I'm just a little overwhelmed from everything that's happened today.

Eventually, I decide on ordering a cheeseburger and we order when the waitress come back with our drinks.

"So, right. Back to the music. What do we need to do now? We've recorded the song." I ask, still new to how the music industry works.

"Well, supposedly this is going to be a single. That means that we'd want to shoot a music video and we'd need to work on artwork for the cover of the song." Max explains.

"Ok. Great."

"Can I be in the music video?" Willow asks.

"Of course." I chuckle.

Then, I felt Max's leg brush against mine as he turned to look back at his brother. I blushed slightly but brushed it off.

Soon enough, our food comes and we eat. By the end of the meal, we were all stuffed and tired from the long day and plenty of jokes.

"I'm paying!" I chant.

Before anyone says anything I pull my debit card out of my pocket and put it down on the table.

Max and Harvey both look at me, giving me a weird look.

"Come on. Are you serious? You've already made my whole year. I'm paying, ok?"

Neither of them try to challenge me and they just nod.

"Would you guys like to stay the night or do you have to get home?" Harvey asks, as he pushes the door of the restaurant open, the cool breeze hitting my face.

"I'd love to stay but I think it's best we head back. My dad will probably have a heart attack if I'm not in a five mile radius from him in about an hour." I scoff.

"Alright. You're welcome to stay anytime though." Max says, drearily.

The boys refuse to let us walk back to the train station alone so we spend the next ten minutes frolicking and ugly laughing down the street.

They made me feel comfortable and safe. I could be the really me with them. It's instant connection, just like Willow and I.

"Well, it was really good to see you both." Max says, leaning in to hug me.

This time, my head is under his neck and he rests his head on mine. We sway side to side a little before letting go. I then turn to Harvey and squeeze him tightly.

"Thank you boys, from the bottom of my heart. I cannot thank you enough for today." I say taking a hold of each of their hands and squeezing them lightly.

"Definitely see you soon." Harvey says as I pull my hands away.

"Night Ally and Wills." Max says.

I smile at the nicknames as we walk away, getting onto the train.